Chapter 5: Yoon Bak

There were 4 robbers at the shop and Ji Hyo accidentaly saw them!!!

[Ji Hyo's POV:]

OHMAIGAD!! What should I do?!?!?! HOTOKKE!!!?!?!?
I accidentaly saw 4 robbers in action right in front of my eyes!
WHY DID I TURN AT THE CORNER JUST TO FIND VEGETABLES?!
MY LIFE IS NOT WORTH JUST VEGIES!!
Calm down me....I can just walk back and blend it with the people behind me (a.k.a: Shoppers)....
I'll just walk back quietly....

*Back to robbers scene*

One of the robbers saw a girl which is Ji Hyo backing off. Ji Hyo was clearly seen cause she was literally in front of them...
The robber called Ji Hyo to stop walking and asked her to walk towards them...
Ji Hyo was really scared but she had to walk towards them if not....wonder what they'll do to her...

[The robbers POV:]

Robber 3 : Hey hyung, I've called that girl over here cause I think she was about to report to the police.

Robber 1
(Leader) : Oh yeah? Good job. We'll cover her eyes first and ears and bring her to the car first so that she doesn't know anything about our plan.
It's fun to her think that we're kidnapping her...

Robber 3 : Araso hyung. Ya..

Robber 2 & 4 : De? Wae??
Do we have work??

Robber 3 : Ya....blindfold the girl walking towards here. The one wearing a red wedge shoe with shorts and off shoulder shirt.

Robber 4 : OUDIYA??!!

Robber 2 : YAH! Babo ya?! That girl! *points towards Ji Hyo*

Robber 4 : Ahhh....okay. So you'll blindfold and plug he ears while I'll lead her to the car...

Robber 2 : Araso... Fighting hyung!

*Robber 2 & 4 finished her blindfold and plugged her ears and brought her to the car*

Robber 1
(Leader) : Okay...let's reveal the truth....

Okay Everyone who is shopping here!! We're very sorry for the inconvenience but please do not report us to the police!! We're not real robbers! We know all the laws and rules in Korea. We'll meet with the police later so do not report to the police. As for believing us, we'll show you people our faces!

*Robber 1, 2, 3 & 4 opened their masks*

[Customer's POV:]

*Murmur, murmur*

"Ohmaigawd!! They're so handsome!!"

"Are they oppas?"

"Kyaaa~!!"

"Uri sarang!!"

"DE! WE WON'T REPORT TO THE POLICE!!"

"Kamsahamida!!! Saranghaeyo" the robbers said together lovingly.

[Ji Hyo's POV:]

Omaigad what did I do to deserve this?!
Will I die?!
ANDWAEEE!!
Kamsahamida to my parents who gave birth to me...Kamsahamida to my friends for giving me unforgettable memories...