Prologue

Congratulations! We are happy to inform you that you are accepted in Blossom Corporation, Design Management Team. Please proceed to HR once you have received this mail. Also, print the attached file and present it in entering the building.

Kim Sunggyu, Human Resources
Blossom Corporation
Gangnam-gu, Seoul
South Korea

Oh my gosh! Is this for real?!

"MOOOM!" I shouted.

My mom rushed to me while holding a plate, she must be preparing for our dinner tonight. Why not let the maids do it instead?

"Yes dear? What happened over there?" She asked trying to take her breath.

"Mom! Read this!" I smiled to her as I pointed the monitor screen of my computer.

"Oh my goodness! You got accepted!" Mom hugged me.

"I know! I'm so happy right now, mom."

"Honey! Look! Our Myungeun-ie got accepted!" She called Dad and he rushed also inside my room together with my sister.

"Honey, that's a great news!" Dad also hugged me followed by my sister.

"I'm so proud of you, sis!"

"Thank you."

"I'm not gonna push you though, but I'm hoping that soon you'll also handle our company." Dad smiled.

Yup, you heard it right. I came from a wealthy family. My dad owns a company but I decided not to join yet and have some experience in other firm. It will help me grow and have different experience. Good thing, my parents and my sister were very supportive to my decision.

"Of course, Dad." I replied.

---

"What is this? You call this work?!" I shouted with all my energy.

This work is a piece of trash. Too cliché, too common. I hate it. I want something new. I mean, I need something new.

"Sir, I'll just revise it-"

"If you will revise it, then how many days it will take you, huh?" I asked and glared at the employee infront of me. "See? You can't even answer! Get out of my room! NOW!" I threw the papers infront of her and she began picking it up.

These people. Why don't they learn?! Is it hard to make something else. We're just doing a simple project. A simple house. A bungalow. Yet they can't propose something extravagant to show our clients.

I sighed as she closed the door. Not too long somebody knocked the door.

"Come in." I said. Reading some proposals and other possible project that we can handle.

"Mr. Kim, your parents want to meet you, tonight." I looked up and it was my butler. Butler Kang.

"Why do they bother eat together if we'll just talk about business?" I muttered.

"Yes, Mr. Kim? You're saying something?" He asked.

"No, nothing at all. I'll go. I'll just drive there."

I know where it will go. We'll talk about my team and also how's the business going and of course about my marriage. I don't get why they're pushing me to get married as soon as possible. I mean, I still have tons of plans.

"This is going to be a long night." I closed the folder I'm reading. I closed my eyes and just sighed.

---

Hello guys! This is your author-nim. Since it is my vacation I decided to write a story (after several years) and it features, Kim Seokjin and Park Myungeun! Yaaas! BANGLYZ! Make sure to vote~ thank you! ❤
-winter