• 1 •

PARK MYUNGEUN

"Mom, I can do it." I said and tried to stop mom for packing my stuff.

"No, honey. At least make me do this. I'll miss you, you know?" She insisted.

"I know, but I'm a big girl now." I pouted.

"You'll always be our baby dinggeun." She pinched my cheeks.

"Ow~ That hurts." And rubbed the part where she pinched.

Today is my last day here in our house, I'm moving somewhere near at my work place. And my mom being so over protective and so worried to me. I decided to move since I really want to live independently, I don’t know why. I just want to be with myself more. I’ve been living with my parents and was too dependent to them.

When mom was finished packing my things, I proceeded to my car to put all my luggage. Before I got in, Dad called me.

“Yes, dad?” I asked.

“Good luck, my daughter.” He smiled at me and gave the a piece of envelope. I knew it was an allowance.

“Dad! You don’t have to! I still have spare of money on my account.” I said.

“You know, just a little help.”

“Dad-”

“Now, go! You still have to unpack your things in your apartment.”

“Thanks, Dad.” I hugged him before starting the engine.

It took me 30 minutes to get on my new apartment. I pressed the code of my door. When I opened it I knew it will be big.

“Oh my, it will hard for me to clean this.” I put all my luggage on the floor and sat down first on the couch. What a tiring day.

“I’m hungry already and I feel too lazy to cook right now.” I sighed. “I’ll just go to a local convenient store then.” I grab my wallet and went out.

---

KIM SEOKJIN

"Good Evening, Mr. Kim. You came." Butler Kang opened the front door for me.

"Do I look like I have a choice?" I sighed.

"Just keep your chin up. You can rant everything to me after." He smiled at me.

As always. Butler Kang. He always cheers me up on this kind of situation. It felt like he is my second dad.

I chuckled. "I will. I shall go to the dinning area?" I asked and he nodded.

I can hear the utensils already clattering. Looks like they're having their dinner already. Once I reached the dinning hall, I bowed. When I look up I saw my parents with couple, looks like their business partners, and my brother.

"You're here, Seokjin-ah!" Mom exclaimed. I smiled at her and bowed down once again to their visitors. I sat down and maids started to put the meal in front of me. I slightly bowed down to them and quietly say, thank you.

"Meet Mr. Park, he is the CEO and owner of Green Designers Corporation," Dad introduced them, they smiled and bowed a little. I also bowed down as a sign of respect. "and his wife, his co-CEO." She smiled at me and when I was about to bow to her.

"No need. Just eat, we already heard a lot about you from your dad." I smiled to her.

"Thank you." I said politely. When I sat down, my brother nudged his elbow.

"They are our rivals." He said in low voice. My eyes widen a bit.

"How come?" I asked quietly.

"Mom and Dad kept on asking them about the partnership but they kept on declining." He lightly shook his head.