• 2 •

PARK MYUNGEUN

"You need to pass the designs tomorrow. Floor plan would do. Here's the site analysis and the site itself. Study carefully the research so you won't have any problems." Mr. Kim handed me the papers.

This is so thick! How can I...?

"I know you can do it. Most new employees here really wanted to have a project that's why I'm giving you this opportunity. I saw your resumé and I must say it's such a good one." He smiled at me.

I just looked down and bowed to him.

"You can go now and start the project. Set aside the other works."

"Yes, Mr. Park." I bowed once again.

"I know you can do it, Snoopy." He chuckled.

I sighed. He is still so annoying! If he wasn't my boss I would have punched him already. Why does he still call me that? I only had that snoopy notebook because my crush way back high school gave me that as a graduation gift!

"Ne, Mr. Park." Before I open the door to step out he spoke.

"You did not change at all Myungeun-ie. I would really love to work with you." He chuckled.

I sighed once again. Ugh! Kim Seokjin! You also did not change. You are still the annoying and immature!

I just fake a smile and step out of his room.

Why it must be Kim freaking Seokjin?!

I went back to my table and started to review the paper works and researched everything.

"Hey Newbie! It's already lunch time, aren't you going to eat?" Woohyun sunbae asked.

"Uhm, you go ahead first sunbae, I'll just check something here." I said.

"Okay then, I'll eat first." He said and went to the cafeteria.

After checking all the research papers, I went to some notes which was our clients' needs and wants.

"Aigoo, this is kind of easy. I think I can handle this. I'll just eat first." I stood up and when I was about to go to cafeteria...

"Everyone, we have an urgent meeting right now, please proceed to multipurpose hall. Again, all Design Team please proceed multipurpose hall."

What?! I'm hungry!!!

But I have no choice that's why I went immediately in multipurpose hall. All new employees were standing and the senior employees were sitting. Well, probably they were old that's why.

"I'm sorry for the interuptions to your meals. But we need to talk to this. We had an client from Wyte Inc. You all know that they are one of the big companies in Korea. They also extended their products around Asia. We are asked to design their new project which is a resort in Jeju-do. I have assigned the task already so make sure you do your job well." Mr. Kim or let's say Seokjin said.

Blah blah blah. So boring! All of the task were given to the senior employees. We, new employees, are not going to do anything.

"That's all for this afternoon." He ended.

Finally! I'm really starving!!!

"One more thing! Ms. Park Myungeun?"

"Ne?"

"My secretary is on his break right now, you'll be the acting secretary of mine starting tomorrow. Please guide her, Ms. Lee." He said and winked at me.

WHAT THE--- THIS GUY!!!

"Wait-- what, sir?"

"What?" He raised his eyebrows.