• 3 •

PARK MYUNGEUN

"Are you sure it'll be okay for Mr. Kim?" Woohyun sunbae asked me while I was photocopying some stuff that will be needed for tomorrow.

"I'm not sure, sunbae. I will just give my best and do well. I need to impress him." I said. "I better go now, sunbae. See you in lunch!" I said and grabbed the papers on the xerox machine.

"Good luck, Myungeun!" He said. I smiled to him.

I went back inside Seokjin sunbae's room. Well, I got used to call him sunbae way back in university but since I'm working under him, I'll call him Mr. Kim.

"Mr. Kim, here are the papers." I put the folder on his table.

"Okay, I'll check it later."

I bowed and went back to my desk and started working.

"Myungeun?" He called.

"Yes, sir?"

"We'll have a lunch meeting with our clients, just propose them what you have. I'm trusting you this project." He said.

"I will do my best, sir."

I texted immediately Woohyun sunbae that I can't eat with him later at lunch.

"Aw, that's sad. But it's okay, we still have tomorrow."

I smiled. This sunbae is so nice and cute.

"Talking to your boyfriend at work huh?"

"Uh-- No, sir. I just texted someone. I'm sorry." I bowed to him and continue working.

Lunch came and Seokjin sunbae and I went to a fancy restaurant. I ate a couple times here because of my parents' business partners.

"Bet this is your first time?" He smirked.

L O L. K, Kim Seokjin. Think whatever you want.

I just faked a smile not wanting him to know the truth. Their lasagna are the bomb on this restaurant which goes well on the wine they serve. Psh this cocky guy.

Mr. Son, our client came just minutes after us and we ate lunch first. When we are almost finished he asked us.

"Are you two dating? The two of you look cute together." He chuckled.

What?! With this guy??? Oh NO!

"Yes sir?" Sunbae choked a bit.

I just smiled. "No sir, I'm his secretary at this moment." I said and he nodded. "So, sir about the project..."

Then, I opened up about the project and discussed it with him. He seems to be liking the idea. I kept on glancing to Seokjin sunbae if I'm doing well. He is just smiling to me.

"Ms. Park, that's a great idea. However, it requires much money. The project that you presented to me was over budget." Mr. Son said.

"Yes sir, that's why we also have an alternative." I said and gave him another folder.

I smiled as he was scanning and nodding to the second option. Seokjin sunbae nudged his elbow to me.

"Hey, you didn't say you had that one."

"I just finished it earlier. I'm sorry."

He sighed. Oh gosh, I knew this will happen. I actually forgot that I have to show it to him.

"I think I like this better." Mr. Son said as he close the folder. "Show me next time the design, possibilities and advantages for this project so I can take the two of you as my architect." He added.

"Thank you so much, sir." Seokjin sunbae bowed followed by me.

"I have to go now," he got up. "I'm quite busy today." He chuckled and went off.

"YAH! Park Myungeun!" He half shouted.

"I know, I know! My fault!!!" I said and raised both of my hands, surrending to him.

"Next time just show me first whatever you will present to him!"

"Okay, sir. I apologize." I bowed.

"Let's go back to office. We still have loads of work to do." He stood up first and went off fast.

KIM SEOKJIN

Aigoo this girl really!!! That was very risky. I was just worried that this project might be cancelled.

"Aish, whatever, I'll just start to do my thing since she already handled the project." I silently said to myself as I enter my room followed by her.

"Mr. Kim, I'm sorry for what I did earlier. I will not do it again." Myungeun said.

"Better be. Go, and continue your work." I told her and she nodded.

While doing my work my phone suddenly rang. I saw the screen and Butler Kang was calling. I answered.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Kim. I'm sorry for disturbing you." He said.

"Uh-- yeah, it's okay. You did disturb me. By the way, why did you call?" I asked.

"Your friends, BTS, are here at your apartment. They bought foods and other stuff." He answered.

"Ughhh! Those kids. Don't worry Butler Kang, you should take a rest first and I will handle them after my work." I said.

"Are you sure."

"I am very sure. As if, you don't know them Butler Kang, they'll just do whatever they want there. And also, they are very much welcome to my apartment."

"Okay, Mr. Kim. I will tell them to just be careful and to tidy up after cooking."

"Okay, thank you Butler Kang." I said and hang up.

I looked at the clock: 6:15PM.

I took a peak from the window of my office. Most of the employees are gone. Work finishes at 5pm but I always go at 7pm.

I stretched my body and sighed heavily.

"Maybe I should go early today." I said to myself. I turned off the computer and grabbed my bag.

I saw Myungeun sleeping on her desk. I chuckled. This girl, is very determined to finish all her works. I went to her and carressed her hair.

"You're still pretty." I quietly said.

She is still sleeping soundly. Aigoo. So cute!

I took the blanket from the cabinet and covered it to her small body.

"Do well."

There I realized... I still like her. Like before, I want to look after her. I want to take care of her. I want to be with her.

When this one-sided love come to an end?

I just sighed again and went off.

PARK MYUNGEUN

I slowly opened my eyes and saw the door closing. I took a deep breath and held my chest.

My heart was racing all these time. I thought after he graduated my feelings towards him were finally gone.

No, it didn't fade. But this is not good.

I'm afraid he won't like me back and dating is not allowed in this office. Ughh!!!

I ruffled my hair and just continued working.

"I can't concentrate!!!" I whined.

I sighed and looked at the blanket he cover to me. It's pink. I chuckled. He loves pink so much. So gay.

I unknowingly smelled it. (LOL) It smelled like him. Not exactly him but his scent. I smiled like an idiot once again.

All those feelings from college were coming back.

Please... I hope it won't.

---

Yaaay~ updated since it's my free time. Hope you guys like this chapter~ comment aree very appreciated! Vote~ thank you so much!
-winter