3

After he left I got a pillow and blanket for Jungkook, and a blanket for you as well. You sat on the one person sofa opposite Jungkook. You were thinking on what to answer to Hoseok questions tomorrow not wanting to blow your cover. When staring at Jungkooks cram breathing you felt your eyes getting heavier and heavier Intel you fell asleep curled up on the sofa

You woke up with a bang, managing too fall on the fool. Rubbing the back of your head lying on the floor, looking over too Jung kook, to your surprise he was still peacefully asleep. Deciding to get up and dress in new clothes, as you were still wearing the coluth's from last night, you went to your closest. You grabbed a pair of ripped jeans and a turtle neck jumper. Hearing your stomach rumble you walked your way to your kitchen.

While making some breakfast you heard heavy footsteps down the hall outside your apartment, before someone was bagging at your door. But as you were about to open the door, the handle broke letting the door swing open revealing a very angry Jimin with bright crimson red eyes, Sharpe nails like claws and ponied ears. He looked at you then at Jung kook who was slowly waking up, Jimin ran too his side "Jungkookie, are you alight" Jimin said as if a child just fell down, cuddling him. "Ash. Get off me "Jung kook said annoyed trying to push him off, changing in to his human form. "You have a lot of explaining to do" you were surprised to Namjoon standing in the door frame. "How did you get from 'I'm going on a walk' to almost killing yourself "Namjoon said as he started walking towards Jung kook, who took a big gulp. "Well...." Jungkook stared as he was slowly being surrounded by BTS "I did want to go for a walk, but I happened to bump into to 'an old friend'" saying quietly knowing you were there "one thing led to another and we started fighting but he suddenly took out a gun and.." he said pointing to his would "I was near Y/N's place and decided to go there, so I wouldn't create any attention walking back home" Namjoon nodded his head in response "ok. But next time call us instead". 

"But he's not the only one that needs to explain" Hoseok said looking at you sitting on the floor trying to fix the door handle, making the rest of BTS look as well, all you did was smile "why does she need to do that?" Jin asked curiously, "you all know she called me last night telling us about Jung kook" they all nodded in response "she also knew that I was an healing elf. But she could off guest that looking at my ears so it didn't really bother me" Hoseok said " but when I got here she told me to change in to my kitsune from to gain more energy, but the only thing was that I never told here that I was a kitsune " Jung kook said still staring at me. You could feel the rage and confusion that radiating off the boys.

You stood up and started backing up laughing as they walked towards you. Yoongi garbed your arm with surprisingly strong hand "I...I...I can explain" you said nervously. "you're coming with us, then you explain everything" before you could do anything Jin said a word then snapped his fingers making you feel sleepy, before you could fall to the ground, someone caught you, you couldn't tell who, but all you did was slime and whisper "don't tell anyone" not knowing what you were thinking before going in to darkness.

Taehyung POV

Jin hyung snapped his fingers to make y/n fall asleep. Every time he uses his sleeping charm, that person automatically drops, but not with y/n it took her a couple of minutes to fall asleep, meaning that she must have magic. But not normal magic, but powerful.

Before y/n hit the floor I caught her in my arms, she smiled at me like a drunken person before she whispered "don't tell anyone" before closing her eyes, body going limp in my arms. I picked her up bridal style "alight let's go home" Namjoon said, we all walked down the stairs of y/n apartment building. "Last one home is the loser!!" Hoseok shouted running away like there is no tomorrow jumping over bins, walls and building like it was nothing, he was definitely the most impressive with no magic. Everybody stared cheering. Jung kook shapeshift into an eagle and started flying away, well Jin used his magic to levitate and jump over 2 bluing with ease. Jimin ran using his werewolf speed and dammm he was fast. Namjoon ran with Jimin using his vampire speed. It was me and Yoongi left. He just looked at me and said "see you later" weaving his hand as he used earth magic to be swallowed up by the ground traveling underground. I looked at y/n sleeping face; she looks to peaceful like this. At that moment y/n snuggled in to my chest griping on my shirt. I giggled at this adorable site. I don't know why but I want to protect her. Thinking this thought I decided to go before I come last of the little game, so I teleported us to are little house in the woods

(When Taehyung teleports fire surrounds him). When we got there I saw that Jung kook and Hoseok are already here, but not for long as Jimin was running towards us with top speed, we steeped out the way so he banged in to a tree instead of us.

As soon as Jimin fell on the ground we all busted out laughing including Jin and Namjoon who were slowing down from there run. "Ash, shut up you lot" Jimin said as he slowly stood up rubbing his head. "I'm gazing Yoongi was the last one then" Hoseok said jumping happily "don't think so" Yoongi said sitting on the roof "ah another draw" said Hoseok.

After we went inside Jungkook made space for Y/N, so sleep on one off the sofas. Then went to sit with the boys. Talking to the boys I couldn't stop glancing at Y/N and I don't know why. I never care that much about strangers, but Y/N is different.

Y/N POV

You flutter your eyes open to see the boys standing around you. Gulping you smiled at then like you did nothing wrong. Then noting you surroundings you noticed you were not at your apartment anymore, but a cosy little house "umm where are we?" you asked "nowhere that concerns you" Yoongi said "well it's been fun but I should be heading home now" you said standing up only to pushed back down by Hoseok "you need to explain first before we consider letting you leave" "explain about what?" you said acting incessantly "how to you know about me being a kitsune " Jungkook said "and how did you stop other people's magic before" Jimin almost shouted "well...um...". You thought to yourself 'quick make an excuse'.

"um... you see....I...I...I'm a witch and a not very powerful one so I can only stop magic and see people's ores " you said lying though your teeth. The boys just looked at each other than the all looked toward Namjoon who was thinking. "Proof it, what are the boys?" Namjoon said

"Ok....well Jimin is a werewolf and powerful one as well, actually ever one is" you said pointing to Jimin who just smirked. Then stared going down the line "Jungkook is a kitsune, Namjoon is a vampire, Jin is a wizard, Hoseok is an elf and Yoongi Is an element user, but I count tell what he can use or more than one. And lastly Taehyung who is confusing, because I can see I lot of power of an angel and demon" you said unsure. All their faces looked in outer shock.

"So this was a big waste of our time then. Ahhhh, I'm going to sleep" Yoongi muted walking away. After that most of the boys sat on the other sofas. "Why didn't you tell me you're a witch before? That means you can be my partner in magic class. Don't worry I won't go to strong on you." Jin rambled on, while you just star at him blankly.

Few hours later

You never knew how much Jin can talk. Omg he literally acts like a mother. When he finally finished it was already sunset. "Oh no Y/N you probably had more important things to do today then talk to me, it's already sunset"

"Don't worry its fine I should probably star going home now" you said kindly to Jin.

When you were about to open the door Jin grabbed your arm "are you sure that you go by yourself it's really dangers out there"

Right before you were going to argue back there was a loud knock on the door making you and the rest of BTS star at the door.