The Ridgemounts

The Ridgemount family!  Aw yes the typical rich family.  I actually like a lot of these guys.  Mr. Ridgemount is a pain, but near the end of season one when he's helping Lo out and trying to prepare her for the world, it is so sweet.  I actually grew to like him as a dad character.  Who else desperately wanted to see his whole face? It was crazy! Mrs. Ridgemount is okay, but when she's trying to act cool...it's like unnatural and disgusting.  Ya know?  I like her better when she's herself. George Masterson Ridgemount. He isn't too bad considering he's ten years old. He did make Lo's life a bit of a living hell, but he wasn't the worst of her siblings (in my opinion, but we'll get to that later...) I like the Ridgemount family for the most part, but they really treated Lo like absolute crap if you ask me. Sure she needs to learn responsibility, how to work for things, etc, but she didn't need to be left behind and kicked out of her home and all. That was a bit ridiculous like what the heck? Worst family ever. In the end though, her parents weren't too bad (as long as Mrs. Ridgemount acts her age and like herself lolol) and her siblings were semi-tolerable. And.....the Ridgemounts made the show, so we gotta be thankful for that lol!!!!

the Ridgemounts made the show, so we gotta be thankful for that lol!!!!

Here's Mr. Ridgemount in all his glory in case you were wondering.

Mrs

Mrs. Ridgemount looking glamorous and fab.

All families have their issues and struggles, but what the Ridgemounts showed us was that family is difficult, but you still love it. And personally, I like the Ridgemounts as a whole.