Character Spotlight: Reef

Reef (or Creampuff if you get my drift lol) aka Leslie. lol the stereotypical embarrassing guy name. Reminds me of Hannah Montana. (Anyone else remember that Jake Ryan's real name was Leslie? Also, why do I remember that?!? lol moving on...) Reef was a good character. I definitely did not love Reef, but I didn't hate him or even dislike him. He was very into the ladies and was occasionally EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE TO FEMALES, but luckily Fin made sure he'd pay for some of the stupid things that came out of his mouth.  I didn't like him with Lo because he wasn't a good boyfriend.  They said they were exclusive, but clearly not in his mind.  It's so noticeable that he likes Fin and never actually liked Lo.  He just thought she was pretty and wanted to make out with her (which he sure did ugh ew).  But besides the poor decision on the writers part, he was an okay guy.  Not too bad and pretty chill.  He and Broseph and Johnny were great friends.  Didn't love him, but he was a good guy deep down and I sometimes liked his character a lot.  (lol occasionally not usually)  Reed was also a really good saxophone player.  Except for the fact that you can't play a saxophone when you move THAT much geez lol.  (When you're in band and point out unrealistic playing techniques lol.)

)

lol this scene!!  This episode!!  He belongs with Fin!

He and Ripper's face off was hilarious too.  (All the seniors vs groms stuff is just so great lol!  Love them all!!)