ASSLS: Fin x Reef: Part 1

Hey y'all!  This is my first ASSLS (A Stoked Summer Love Story)!  I've decided to give you a short Fin x Reef treat!  I hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow, the surf is sick today!" Emma exclaimed, jumping with her board. 

"It sure is!" Fin agreed, throwing a fist in the air.  "I'm so ready to dom-in-ate!"

"Dominate, huh?"  Reef asked with the raising of an eyebrow.  "I don't think so."

"Oh, you're on!" Fin shouted, getting in Reef's face. 

"I'm on?  You're the one that'll be on!" Reef argued, getting in her face also.  "Loser cleans the other's room."

"Deal, especially since it'll be you." Fin said, shaking his hand. 

"I'm pretty sure you mean you." Reef replied before the two grabbed their boards and raced into the ocean.

Paddling towards the waves, they spotted the perfect one at the same time.  They exchanged snarky looks before paddle racing to surf it first.  They stood on their boards and got in their stances when the power of the wave caused them to collide and wreck!  Fin and Reef were thrown into the air and thrust back into the water, separated from their boards. 

Reef surfaced and spit salt water out, coughing like crazy.  He wiped his eyes and looked for his board, luckily it was only a few feet from him.  He swam over and mounted it.  Then, he saw Fin's board.  But there was no Fin.  He looked around like mad.

"Fin?  Fin?  FIN?!" Reef called out.  He saw Emma on the beach motion that she was going to get one of the seniors.  He continued to shout Fin's name, but got no answer. 

Then, out of the corner of his eye, he saw yellow in the water.  It was Fin!  He paddled over like his life depended on it and dismounted his board to get her on it.  She looked like she was unconscious. 

"Oh shit!  Fin, wake up!" Reef shook her by the shoulders, but there was no response.  He then tried some half assed CPR, but there was still no response.  Reef was freaking out and looked back to the beach for a sign of Emma.  There was none.  Then, he heard laughter coming from his board.  With wide eyes he whipped around to see a perfectly fine Fin laughing her cute ass off. 

"Aw was someone worried about me," she asked in a baby voice. 

"Ugh Fin!!  Don't do that to me!  I was freaked the hell out!" Reef exclaimed in a mix of anger and relief. 

Fin's playful manner died away.  Her face scrunched up in sympathy.  "Oh, I, uh, I'm sorry...I didn't mean to freak you out or anything..."

Then, Reef started to laugh.  "Gotcha!  Pfft, you thought I was that concerned?  Ha!  I could do without the competition."

Fin hit him on the shoulder.  "Whatever, I heard how upset you were," then what he said sunk in.  "Wait, did you admit I was competition?"

"What?  No.  Pfft." Reef replied all flustered. 

"Reef thinks I'm competition.  Reef thinks I'm competition," she singsonged.  Reef rolled his eyes and decided to shut her up.  While she was busy singing, he grabbed her chin and laid one on her.  One passion fueled kiss on the lips.  Fin's eyebrows shot up in shock and her eyes widened before she fell into Reef's lips.  Reef felt the reciprocation and smiled before abruptly pulling away.  Fin was completely confused and discombobulated, but wasn't going to let him get off that easy.  She put her hands on his neck and pulled him in for an even better bigger kiss.  This time Reef was the discombobulated one.  She pushed him away and laughed.

"You can be a real babe sometimes," said Reef, splashing her. 

"Occasionally you can too..." admitted Fin.  Then her face lit up.  "Does that mean you have to clean my room?"

"Yeah right!  I'm still superior." Reef gloated. 

"Keep dreamin', loverboy." Fin replied. 

The two then paddled back to shore as Emma ran up with Ty. 

"Fin!  You're okay!" Emma exclaimed, giving the blonde a hug.

"Yeah," she answered, looking back at Reef.  "I'm just fine."

Emma then walked over to Reef.  "Sorry I took so long...I got kinda, uh, distracted."  She glanced back at a confused Ty. 

Reef chuckled.  "It's cool, brah."  He looked back at Fin and smiled.