•1•

• This story will start with them all just moving in and things will escalate from there •

Toby was standing in the living room mumbling as he tried to fix his bandages then shrieked as he stumbled and crashed his shoulder into the wall when he was suddenly shoved, Toby looked over to find Timothy standing there a large grin on his face as he looked at him and mumbled.
"Oops,...my bad."
Toby growled and he shoved Timothy who fell onto his back groaning in pain as Toby laughed loudly then shrieked as he was knocked off his feet and fell back soon sitting up and glaring at Timothy, he screamed out curses as the two stood.
Brian walked down the hallway, he was woken by the sounds of there screams and he walked into the room and he pushed Toby back away from Timothy and smacked Timothy upside the head causing him to yell in pain, "knock it off!" He yelled and glared  at the two shoving them both onto separate couches.
Toby yelled which earned him a glare and he fell silent and Brian rubbed his temple and shot a glare at Timothy who was laughing and Brian smacked him upside the head earning a yelp as he walked into the kitchen. "It's to early for this.."
Toby stuck his tongue out at Timothy who flipped him off and Toby quickly stood punched him running off as Timothy yelled and ran after him, Brian leaned against the counter sipping from a coffee mug. "I hate my life..." he mumbled as he held his head.

Later on that morning after they all ate and got dressed Timothy sat on the couch helping Toby wrap his arms, he was calm as was the twitching boy. Brian was thankful for these moments as they actually got along and after words they usually seemed to get along for a good twenty minutes before hating each other again.
Brian walked in holding a folder and he opened it sitting beside the two, Toby being the curious boy he was asked. "Who I-I-is it this Tim-time?" He asked and Brian stayed silent as he said nothing and handed the folder to Toby who toke it and looked it over his smile dropped and threw the folder into Timothy's lap and yelled. "No!" He stood and ran off to his room, Timothy's eyes widened as he looked at it. The targets were two siblings, a boy and girl the age of sixteen.
The older male frowned as he looked at Brian. Toby was touchy and picky about who he killed unless he was in a rage.
Brian stood and walked to the boy's room in where he heard mumbling and sobbing, he entered and saw the boy sitting there clawing at his head and he yelled as he rushed over and grabbed the boy's wrists as Timothy rushed in and walked over, this happened a lot.
Toby cried as the two hugged him as he broke down.
After a good few minutes Toby calmed down and Timothy sighed as he finally spoke. "Okay Toby I know you don't want to do this but we have to..." the younger boy whimpered then nodded as he wiped his tears away.
Brian helped Toby and Timothy up as they got ready to set out.
Brian explained as they set out towards this neighborhood. The siblings were walking through the woods and stumbled upon the three, the three hadn't noticed as they were to preoccupied with a few nosy campers.
They'd taken some photos before running off.
They walked up to the residents and Toby stared at the home and shook his head, yelling came from inside triggering the boy who instantly rushed up to a window out of sight staring at a obvious drunken man who was yelling at two children who cowered in the corner grasping onto each other for dear life. 

Toby's eyes widened as this triggered a flash back.

"You dumb boy can't do anything right!" His father yelled and Toby cowered in the corner, he'd dropped a plate by accident and it shattered, it was a slip and twitch of his hand. He yelled as a punch was thrown at his head and he suddenly growled as he fought back and shoved the man back throwing a good few punches but was soon over powered and choked as his dad snarled and yelled. "You dumb twitchy boy! You think you can fight me!? What an idiot!" He spat venom dripped from his words and Toby gagged as he sobbed and choked out for air. His sister screamed as she lifted a pan and smashed her father over the back of the head with it and he fell on top of the boy. His sister helped him up and the held him close as he sobbed and took in large breaths.

Toby snapped out of it and rushed inside without another second, Timothy and Brian's eyes widened as they ran after him but it was to late.

The boy burst inside wielding his two hatchets, the Older drunken man yelled but was cut short when Toby swung down and blade of his hatchet was buried into the mans shoulder slicing his arm right off and the man screamed as Toby slaughtered the man yelling vile words.
The children watched in horror and happiness as there abusive father was murdered, they were splattered in the blood of there fathers.
There fathers entrails and body parts were sprawled out and splattered across the walls as the teenaged hatchet wielding boy stood in the center of it all and slowly looked up at the teens and walked towards them and they cowered but the he reached out and snatched the phone from the boy's pocket and he crushed it beneath his feet there eyes widened as they looked up at the blood covered teen then at the two masked men who stood in the doorway.
Toby crouched down and spoke softly to them. "Your sa-safe now..." before he could stand he was hugged by the siblings as they sobbed in joy, his eyes widened out of surprise and he held them close and shed a few tears as he smiled. "Enjoy your lif-life's and take care of o-o-one another.." the siblings smiled at him. "We will! H-here!" The girl gave him a silver necklace that held a heart shaped lock and he smiled and thanked them as he put it on and stood taking the broken phone with him to burn as he headed over to the two masked men who stood shocked and followed him out, they wouldn't tell anyone as he'd granted them a wish they'd always wanted.
The three walked back to there home in silence, the teenaged boy lite up with joy as he was happy the two would hopefully be able to have a good life that he couldn't have.
The three entered and got into some regular clothes as they had time to chill for the rest of the day.
Toby sat in the living room drawing pictures in a small sketchbook he'd stolen from a victims home.
The two older men were in the kitchen making something to eat as they chatted.
The front door opened and in walked a little girl, tangled curly, blood and dirt stained hair. A pink tattered blood and dirt stained nightgown. Ghost white skin and bright, glowing green eyes. Blood dripped down her body and stained her clothes.
The boy jumped up and the girl squeaked as she ran over and hugged him Toby lifted her up and spun her around giggling as he came to a stop and covered her bloodied face in kisses. She giggled loudly as she smiled at him, the older man peered into the room and laughed as Timothy picked up the camera and snapped a few photos.
Toby loved the girl dearly, she was like a little sister to him. She came over often and when she did Toby would hang out with her.
"I have a pre-p-present fo-for you!" Toby said with joy as he put the girl down and she jumped in joy. "Really!" She said and Toby left and came back with a neatly wrapped box, Sally giggled and stared in awe. It'd been so long since she'd received a gift. Toby gave it to her and she tore it open to find a beautiful black dress that stopped at knee length and was spaghetti strapped. A pair of white shoes and the locket he'd gotten from the children. She gasped and smiled as she hugged him happy thanking him over and over again, Timothy walked over and snapped a picture, he loved to take pictures for memories.
Toby was the one to help her get cleaned up and brushed out her hair which was still curly in the end and she put her own clothes on and he helped her slip on her white clean socks and shoes. He slipped the locker around her neck and she twirled and giggled as Toby clapped and hugged him. She looked beautiful.
That night the four are and slept in the living room snuggled up together as a movie was still playing, they'd all fallen asleep half way through.

•here you go! Finally the first chapter is out!•