•2•

•Warning this will probably having depressing subjects such as Self harming, Gore, and Fighting•

The Brunette sat at the kitchen counter with his fingers tangled through his hair as he stared at the top of the kitchen counter. The home was almost completely silent besides the snap of his neck every few seconds, Timothy and Brian were out getting food leaving Toby to himself and...his thoughts...

He tried watching tv but it didn't work...He needed to be around somebody...but no one was there...He hated it...He sat up, thoughts pumping through his head and he bite at his bandaged hand to try and concentrate as he stood and walked around the house for a good five minutes before he finally noticed the trail of blood and how hard he was chewing at his hands.

His eyes widened as he could now taste the thick metallic crimson liquid in his mouth and he swallowed it before he cleaned up the blood, he heard the front door open and the sound of heavy footsteps and laughing. He smiled as he knew Brian and Timothy were home and he walked out to them to find the two charging as they placed the stuff onto the counter.

"H-Hey!" The boy said in a cheery tone and the two looked at him and smiled. "Hey Tobster." Timothy spoke as he patted Toby on the back as he passed opening the cabinet to put some canned foods away, she gesture caused the boy to blush and smile, He looked at Brian who smiled back at the boy. "Hello Toby." He said as he began to pick up things and put them away Toby soon helping.

Him and Timothy are what you called frenemies, they fought yet had a lot in common and got along well.

When they finished Toby sat on top of the counter and talked to the two while Brian and Timothy made dinner. 

"I heard Jeffery Woods is nearby from Jack." Timothy told them and Toby frowned at the information that was given. "I-I hate him.." He spoke mostly to himself, The two men frowned at each other as they knew Jeff was known to poke and tease at the boy, well more like Beat and Harass the boy speaking about his past, his father, his sister and this always set the boy off into a rage and mental breakdown.

"We all do." Brian finally spoke and Toby jumped down a smile on his face. "Can I h-help?" He asked as he was suddenly in a good mood and this caused Brian to chuckled and nod as he let the boy help them.

While they waited for there food to cook Brian and Timothy on the couch while Toby sat on the floor bite at his bandages causing Timothy to nudge his shoulder and Toby whined and shrieked as arms wrapped around his waist and pulled him up onto the couch.

Brian and Timothy smiled at him while
Brian ruffled the boy's hair and the boy stuck his tongue out at them.

A knock at the door echoed and Timothy got up and walked over to the door and he checked to see who it was before he opened the door and in walked a familiar black curly hair woman, she removed her mask revealing her glowing green eyes and she smiled and waved....

"Hello boys!"

•Ha Ha! A new person had been added! Don't worry some stuff will happen soon•