February, 14th. Valentines day

I'm in this damn cell 24/7, I can't handle it anymore. I started punching the walls, making the walls bleed with my blood. Aperently I'm in here for at least 3 years, and I'm only a month in. I can't even see my family anymore... My mom stopped writing me. And worst of all... I've been getting worse, I ended up getting tattoos on myself. First one I have so far was Damaged... Which was on my forehead.

I already have a psychologist. Her name is Doctor Harleen Quinzel? I had to visit her once a week, she was kind of beautiful... But I couldn't get with her. I was already married, I hope. It was Valentines day for god sake though! And I been surrounded by men, I couldn't take it... My hair was cut short, and my hair was slicked back. I still had my natural hair color. I say 'had' because in the future that'll change...

Today's session I started to instantly charm her, but she never bought it... I was hand cuffed to a chair though. As if I was going to try anything. But it's happened before. I ended up trying to strangle her... This time it wouldn't happen, the chains I have on were reinforced, and attached to the chair. Which was screwed down to the floor. I ended up laughing a bit, and I kept charming her. Slowly causing her to give in...

It was working though, I got her hooked. Now it's time to see if she'll submit to me. See if she'll break me out... No what am I saying... I sound insane... But I like it. It feels good to let the strangeness out. Because after all, what doesn't kill you makes you stranger...