Meeting the gang

(Y/N)'s pov

    I continued to walk around when I saw Tompa talking to three people all of them were boys the youngest one had black gravity defying hair that had strange green highlights on the edges he had hazel brown eyes that had a innocent look in them. He wore a green jacket  that had red a red accent on it , green shorts and matching green shoes that had a darker green on the toes he also had a brown bag on his back that had a fishing rod sticking out of it.
    The second oldest one had blonde hair and grey eyes that in my opinion look fake but meh ┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌  that could just be me. He wore a blue and red cape like thing that I don't know the name of with a white long sleeved shirt and pants underneath. He had two wooden swords in his pants that was hidden under his cape thing.
      The oldest looking one had black hair and black eyes he wore a suit and had a briefcase.
" What's an old man like that doing here he surely won't be able to pass the exam " Hikari commented.
" Shut up and stay hidden " I whispered pushing Hikari's head the bag.
Just as I finished with Hikari I looked back up to see the youngest boy running up to me waving with a smile. When he got to me he said
"Hi, my name is Gon its nice to meet you and these are my friends Kurapika and Leorio " he said pointing to the people behind him.
" Hi nice to meet you " said the one who I now know as Kurapika says
" Nice to meet ya kid " said the man named Leorio
"Hi it's nice to meet you too. My name is (Y/N) " I said to them politely bowing my head.
" N-no need to bow " Gon says rubbing the back of his neck shyly " Do you want to be friends? " he the asks extending his hand to me.
" Sure! " I said with a closed eye smile taking his hand.
'I just hope these guys aren't part of the guardians they seem nice ' I silently pray in my head.