Let the exam begin

(Y/N)'s pov

You and Gon were talking to each other until the giant wall opened, revealing a tall man with pink hair with no mouth.  "The 287th hunter exam starts now. " the tall man said.
   "Finally I thought this thing would never start " Hikari exclaimed poking her head out of the bag. I smiled at her before quickly closed back the bag as Gon says " Did you say something (Y/N) " I shake my head "Nope you must have imagined it" I say nervously Gon seemed to buy it but Kurapika is watching me suspiciously. The man then spoke again making Kurapika focus on him instead " The 405 hunter examinees, please follow me." he then began to walk in  inhuman-like steps.
   We then started walking then it started to turn into running even though to me it was like a walking pace still.
"I forgot to introduce myself, I am Satotz, the first phase examiner." Satotz-san said. "I shall now guide you to the second phase." 
  People began whispering in confusion. "Second phase? What happen to first phase?" One asked.  "It's already started ." Satotz-san said as the whispers gets louder.
  " These people are really slow. " commented Haruka I nodded in agreement " These people are pathetic, a bunch of kids and an old man are out running them. And look !" Hikari says then points to a man who is breathing a bit heavy and is starting to sweat " He looks like he just ran a race and we just started"
" Guys your supposed to be hiding " I whisper yelled closing back the bag like seriously what's the point of hiding if you're going to peak out every two seconds.
    Gon and I turned to Leorio to see him yelling at the silver-haired boy I saw before "Hey, Kid! Give the Hunter exam some respect! Don't use your skateboard!" Leorio yelled.  The silver-haired boy turned to Leorio with an innocent-looking face. "Why not?" He said.  "This is an endurance test!" Leorio yelled.  "No, it's not." Gon said, as both of you ran near them.
  "Gon! Whose side are you on!?" Leorio yelled.  "No one's." Gon said. "And this is not an endurance test!" He said.  "Yeah, Satotz-san just told us to follow him right?" You continued.  "Even you (Y/N)!?" Leorio said.  The silver-haired boy then, skated over to the both of you and looked at you. "Hey, you two, how old are you?" He said.  "I'm 12!" Gon said.  "I'm also 12." You said, smiling shyly as a flower appeared in your hair as your shy trait activated. The silver-haired boy looked at you a slight blush on his face. You looked up at him since he's taller than you and tilted your head at confusion. "What is it?" You asked.  Just then, he got a mischievous glint in his eyes and smirked. "You don't look like an 12 years old at all! You look like an 8 years old!" He said as he laughed.
    I froze already feeling the killer intent radiating from Hikari . I held down the bag as she fought to get out " What did you say Snowball how dare you insult    (Y/N)-" I quickly stopped her rant by turned to Gon and the boy who looked shocked that my bag just talked and said " I'm gonna go up ahead ok" and speeding up front not waiting for an answer.
I slowed my pace and matched it to Satotz's not even breaking a sweat from running and my breathing still normal. Satotz looked down at me shocked probably because I just ran up to him and matched his pace while still looking like I'm taking a leisurely walk.

Satotz pov

  A little girl just ran up and matched my pace while making it seem to be the easiest thing in the world. I look at her shocked she then looks up at me and smiles "Hello my name is (Y/N) it's nice to meet you Satotz-san" she says politely. A small smile made its way onto my face " It's nice to meet you as well (Y/N) " I replied. She made a thinking face as she looks forward then she looked back at me " How much longer do we have to go " she asked " Hm, about a few hours I believe " I responded looking at her questionably " Is it okay if I go ahead of the group " she asked hesitantly. I nodded and she smiled at me, bowed then took off running at an unbelievable speed leaving me shocked for a few seconds before I smiled again it seems that this year's rookies are really promising.

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
A/N
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I also wanted to let you guys know that I will try to post every Monday and Thursday and seeing as I posted this on Saturday the next update will be Thursday so prepare for a long chapter or maybe even two who knows.
So until then bye guys.