Numere wetlands

(Y/N) pov

    I see a stairs leading to light as I run. I go up the steps skipping a few each time until you finally go through the light and I come out onto a large platform surrounding by a swamp forest.
  " Wow, you guys got to see this " I say as I stare in amazement at the forest around us, my naturalist ( is that even a word ) side comes out and a leaf clip appears in my hair. Haruka and the others come out and she immediately starts fangirling about the forest " *gasp* is this Numere wetlands! kyaaa! look at the trees and soil their so different from the ones in the other forests we have seen! I wonder what kind of creatures live in here! Wait we get to go in there right! I can't wait! Where are those people I want to go in there now!! They better get their behinds here right now!! "
" Shesh I get it your excited we are too but we're not going around damaging people's eardrums! " Hikari says as we all cover our ears from Haruka's screaming.
" Hehe sorry " Haruka apologizes rubbing the back of her neck with a blush on her face. She really goes all out when it comes to plants she even memorized all the plants and where they grow back at home she's amazing.
I walk off of the platform and touch one of the trees " These trees are really big I wonder how old they are " I say then look back at the room we came out from " They better get here soon " I say frowning the others nod in agreement looking at it with me.
" Who are we kidding they are so slow it probably take all day " Hikari says and we all slump our shoulders " Ahh!! " Hikari suddenly crys out starting us " I almost forgot " she says pointing to me " do you really expect to go through the forest wearing that " I look down at my clothes " Hmm I guess your right " I say and look up at my shugo chara we all smile thinking the same thing.
I jump back going into the forest slightly and Hinata, Hikari, and Haruka get into position. I hold out my hands as they surround the humpty lock

 the others copying me " Idol wardrobe ! " we all shout a white light shines out of the lock and engulfs my body as it disappears it reveals me in a different outfit and hair style

( if your hair is too short ignore the long braids )

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
A/N
I know that the outfit changer isn't a thing in shugo chara but in my story it is so let me explain every time she uses idol wardrobe she will have a different out fit its the same concept with character changes a different outfit each time. Their are basically six character changes their are the normal ones for each chara which have staffs that do not change with the outfit and then the idol transformations with a mic instead of staffs which don't change with the outfit. Hope that explains it if you don't understand I will be making a chapter showing you them.

I decided that I would do two chapters so the second one and the one with the staffs and Mocs will be posted later
Bye!!