You fight and he kicks you out-Damon

Standing in the middle of the living room having a screaming match with Damon wasn't exactly my idea of a good Sunday afternoon but here I am in the middle of one of our biggest arguments ever and over who? Elena. The perfect Elena Gilbert who everyone seems to love. I felt the salty tears stream down my face as he continued to shout.

"How could you be so stupid to think I'd cheat on you with her? We broke up ages ago! She's with Stefan for Christ sake Y/N how do you not understand that I love you and only you? Get it in your head for once." He spat and I looked up at him rolling my eyes.

"Doesn't make a difference Damon! You admitted that you still loved her the other day it's not that hard to go and cheat on someone! If you don't love me anymore just tell me. Don't continue to pretend to love me. Please who love someone don't cheat!" I screamed and he huffed.

"Get out." He spat and my mouth opened slightly. "Go!" He beamed as I stood frozen in my spot.

"But-" I was cut off as he repeated it and I finally got my shoes leaving. "I'm sorry.." I whispered and walked out shutting the door behind me. "Well done Y/N. How could you be so fucking stupid to think he'd cheat." I muttered to myself.

"Y/N?" I heard a voice behind me and it was Bonnie. "What the hell are you doing out here alone?" She questioned as I broke out into tears. "Y/N what happened?" She sat next to me as I cried.

"D-Damon kicked me out" I sobbed.

"What why?" She wrapped her arms around me. I wiped my eyes.

"It was my fault. We were arguing about Elena and then I kind of accused him of cheating on me with her and then I fucked up and he kicked me up and now here I am sat here with nowhere to go" I sighed.

"O-" before we continued her sentence she got cut off by a figure running towards us, Bonnie rolled her eyes as she noticed who it was. "Damon"

"Baby-thank God you're okay" he spoke trying to catch his breath. Bonnie had walked off leaving just Damon and I in the middle of the woods sitting on a random log.

"What do you want Damon?" I asked quietly but he stayed silent   taking a hold of my hand which I quickly pulled them back but the pain in his eyes made my heart break.

"I-I'm so sorry Y/N I overreacted.." I only nodded. "Do you hate me?" I thought about it before shaking my head.

"Of course I don't hate you Damon" were the only words that had to come out of my mouth to make him give a small smile.

"I love you. You know that right?" I only nodded kissing his cheek. "I apologise for kicking you out with everything that's going on and you could have gotten hurt. I apologise"

"I forgive you Damon, I love you" I smiled leaning up to peck his lips as he held my hand pulling me up. He placed his warm lips on mine.

"I love you"