Last week

It is our last week training and I'm sparing with Bertolt Hoover.

"Bertolt if Reiner looks at me like that again I'm gonna end him." I said throwing a kick.

"I can't stop him Lady he likes you." Bertolt said dodging and sweeping at my feet.

"He is a flirt who only cares about himself." I said glaring at Reiner.

"But you like him anyway." Bertolt said pinning me on the ground.

"Yes I do an you can't tell him." I said flipping us were I had the wooden knife at his throat.

"I won't can you let me up now Lady?" He asked laughing.

I helped him up and saw that Eren beat Reiner again and then he took on Annie who beat him and then Reiner.

After training I went to the lunch hall and seat down with Eren and the others.

"Hey Mikasa you look great." Jean said coming up to us all.

"Horseface back away from my sister." I said glaring at him.

"Why do you think you have a right to call me that you b--"

"You better watch what you say about my lovely Lady." Reiner said grabbing Jean by his shirt.

"Reiner enough!" Bertolt yelled.

"Reiner please let him go." I said calmly.

He dropped Jean and then turned to smile and wink at me.

"See you later my beautiful Lady." He said kissing my hand and walking away.

The next day we were training again except this time Commander Erwin and some of his squad leaders were there. We were doing our gear training like always.

"Hey Lady don't hold back." Eren said smiling.

"Don't you either Yeager." I said smirking.

We started out slow with me just watching.

"Why does she just sit there?" One of them asked.

"Well Captain Levi that is Lady and don't worry you'll get to see her talent." Keith Shadis said smirking at me.

I jumped off the branch I was on and I dived for a titan cut out. I passed it and then spun around and shot my blade at it. I brought it back and then did a flip and shot my blades out of the handle toward a titan cut out and after it had cut the cut out I flipped and caught the blade in my holster.

"Show off!!!" Connie yelled laughing.

"A hot show off!" Reiner yelled sending me a wink.

"How did she do that?" The woman asked shocked.

"Squad leader Hanji that cadet is the 2nd in her training corps. She holds back to help the ones that have trouble." Keith said smiling.

"She is amazing....." Captain Levi said amazed.

"Yes she is." The Commander said smirking.

"Hey Lady catch!!" Eren yelled throwing his blade at me.

I caught it and threw it back at Eren, who used it to pull me in and shoot me to a titan cut out. I cut a perfect cut and then landed on the branch above the Commander.

"Whatever you do don't call her Cadet she dislikes it." Keith said smiling.