Training hand to hand with a legend

After the titan cut out training we had to do hand to hand. I was training with Mikasa and we were both giving it our all.

Mikasa went to attack me with the wooden knife and I flipped dodging it and then I kicked the knife out of her hand and caught it and put it against her neck.

"I win." I said laughing.

"I'll beat you one of these times Lady." she said going to fight Sasha.

"How about you and me?" Captain Levi said walking over to me.

"Yes sir." I said grabbing the knife.

He took his stance and I took mine. When he made to hit me I dodged it and kicked under his feet. I hit him but he saved himself from falling. He kicked the knife and went to catch it. While he was doing that I kicked his leg and knocked him down. I caught the knife and put it against his throat.

"Do you surrender?" I asked out of breath.

"No. Now what do you do?" He asked staring at me.

"I would slice your throat or knock you out."

He smirked and stood up dusting himself off and walking away. I threw the knife and it landed in the wall beside where he had been standing before he came over to me. I went over to one of the guys and started hand to hand with them.

"Your an idiot Lady." Jean said staring at me.

"A hot idiot as Reiner would say." I said laughing.

"Your really something Lady." He said laughing.

"Oh no don't tell me the big and bad Jean likes me." I said shocked.

"I'm starting to see you as a what's the word freud....fox...oh its friend." He said laughing.

I went to throw a punch at him and like always he caught it. He threw one at me and I dodged it and kicked his feet knocking him on the ground.

"Haha beat that Jean!" I said laughing.

The next thing I know I'm pinned under him.

"What was that Lady." He said smirking.

"I can't believe Jean beat Lady!" Someone said.

I flipped us over and pinned him to the ground.

"Never mine!"

"I win Jean Kirstein." I said laughing and getting off of him.

It was then time to leave and I walked over to Eren and started to joke with him. I looked behind me to see a blushing Jean. I sent him a wink and after his face got redder I walked away.