Baby Marco and a reunion

I now have a son named Marco. We named him after our best friend who has passed away. It has been three years since I had Marco and me and Jean have been married for two years.

"Baby where are you!" I asked walking into the room.

"In our room with Marco!" He yelled.

I walked in to see Jean holding our son. I smiled and leaned down to kiss both of their cheeks.

"You both are too cute." I said laughing.

"Hey Marco what do you wanna tell mommy?" Jean asked smiling.

"I wuve ouuuu mommy."  Marco said smiling.

"I love you too sweets." I said picking him up.

I carried him to his room and laid him down before reading him a story as he fell asleep I got up and went to change I had work to do.

"Have fun baby." Jean said kissing me.

"I will and I love you." I said walking out of the room.

I walked to the meeting and set beside Eren, who is now a father of three. The meeting started and it wasn't long before two men walked into the room. I shot out of my seat and grabbed my sword.

"Lady they are helping us!!!" Eren yelled grabbing me.

"We can't trust them Eren!!!" I yelled glaring at Reiner and Bertolt.

"It's been a while Lady I heard you and Jean are married." Bertolt said sadly as he looked at Reiner.

"Yes we are and we have a son named Marco." I said putting my swords away.

"Congratulations you deserve them." Bertolt said smiling.

"Thank you." I said as Erwin had me leave the room.

I walked to my room and picked up Marco who had woken up. It was time for his bottle so I walked with him to the kitchen.

"He looks like his dad." I heard behind me.

"Yea I almost named him Jean Jr. but I thought that would be stupid." I said turning to look at Reiner.

"Are you happy?"

"Yes..... and no. A part of me will always love you and that part will never change but I will always stay with my baby and Jean." I said looking up at him.

Reiner shook his head like he understood and he left. I feed Marco and then left for my room. The next week we were all working together to stop the titans and it felt like I was being watched. We were walking when I saw a man that looked familiar I looked at him once more to see who it was and then I realized.....

"Zeke!!!!" I yelled running after him.

"Lady come back!!!" Levi yelled running after me.

"Lady how you have grown." Zeke said smirking.

"You monster!!! You took me from my parents!!!" I yelled angry.

"Yes I did and I gave you Reiner a man who loves you."

"That doesn't change what you did!!" I yelled.