Chapter Two: The change of mind, and heart

I wonder when he will start to love me, Juvia thought.

She stood up and slowly ran away, not to her apartment room in Fairy Hills, nor to the guild. Honestly, she didn't know where she was going, she stopped running and thought of a place where she could think in peace....

"Got it!"she said out loud, and ran to the small pond near Fairy Hills she goes to when she has to clear her mind.

It wasn't special, it was your ordinary pond with lilly pads, small ducks, catails and dragonflies always flying around, creating a nonstop buzzing sound; just the way Juvia remembered from the last time she were here.

She sat on a large sliver rock near the pond, and thought.

"Juvia wish's he would understand me, it is not fair" Juvia said quietly to herself.

She knew that Gray did understand her, and in fact care for her very deeply, but he didn't always show his affection toward her, which made her insecure.

She wondered if she should go back, talk to Erza about, maybe talk to to Gray about it.

She started to cry, tears rolling down her cheeks, and once that mere year fell from her eyelid, the sky grew dark and started to rain, pour. She felt the cold drips of water hit the top of her hat, but slowly trickle down and on to her face.

You always make it rain, your useless and depressing.

Your the cause of this rain?!!

You call yourself a wizard??!

I hate rain, and your the cause of it!

She hated it when it rained, it reminded her of her unavoidable saddness. She looked down at the ponds water, and saw a blurry reflection of herself. Her long blue hair, and her grim face.

But then the reflection changed, it changed into a girl with dark blue hair which was curled at the bottom, and an emotionless face with a frown; the girl she used to be.

"No matter how I try to change, I will always be myself, a dark, gloomy person." She said to herself and slapped the water, the reflection of her disappeared.

I feel so dizzy, she thought, I didn't feel like this in the guild. I should go back, i'll get sick if I stay here any longer, and maybe Gray-sama wants to apologize.

She hesitated, but thought that going back to the guild was the best idea right now.

She stood up, but then crumbled to the ground, not responding t

"I .. my legs .. they can't move"

She tried to stand, but she still felt so dizzy.

"Gray..." She whispered.

She had no power left what so ever. She fainted and banging her head on the log.

"Pathetic "whispered a voice, a male voice.