Chapter Four: The battle begins

Juvia was wondering in the woods, paying close attention to her suroundings.

For months she has been stalked, hunted, followed and hurt. People were trying to kill her.

But they had a good exuse to, after all, she was also killing people.

As she was walking through an open valley with a couple trees every now and then, something caught her eye she turned around.

She saw a large, mossy tree, and saw herself on a wanted poster.

In a split second, she flicked the tree, it flipped over, hitting hard on the forest floor.

Then she heard something behind her back, a cracked twig, CRACK.

"..There... She ... Is, if we kkkill her ... We will get 15,000,000 jewels!!!"

"Shut up!!"

Juvia spun her head around and found two wizards clearly desperate for money. One was a man, and other, a woman.

Juvia noticed the woman put her long purple hair into a braid, and she had a short blue dress, with black hosiery. Her eyes matching the color of her green emerald necklace.

The man had short brown hair covering most of his face, his shirt had many colorful patterns, and had dark blue jeans with chains on both sides of his hips, his eyes were unspeaking blue. Although he looked corwadly, she could sense great magic power.

"Hello, my name is Rei Jade...

"Why bother, I'm not interested." snapped Juvia.

"What does it matter, it is not like you'll live to speak of it."

"Come at me and prove it."

Rei jumped at Juvia, while chanting the words 'Weather Weilding magic: Tornado!', and (tried to) kick Juvia, but Juvia easily dodged the kick, moved to the right, and punched her on the hip. By the big hit, Rei fell to the ground, but the spell she cast wasn't over.

Juvia looked at the blue sky, forming quickly above, was a huge, black tornado.

"Water Lock!" Juvia yelled, the water had moved at the tornado, capturing it in its unbreakable lock. Juvia moved the lock toward Rei, undid the spell and the big tornado exploded on her.

"Ahhhh!" Rei yelled.

She got up and charged again at Juvia,  while chanting "Weather Weilding magic: Hail storm!"

She (again tried) to punch Juvia the face, while just after she cast the spell Juvia bent her back and kicked her in the stomach, the girl was flying into the air and hit the ground with a hard empact. Juvia disappeared using her wayet and reapeared behind Rei, kicked her in the back, using it as a wall, (like she did when she was little in the swimming pool so she could get a head start) and back flipped over.

Then she noticed rounded ice chunks were falling from the sky almost as big as Juvia's head.

She dodged every single one of them either by blocking with out with water, melting them with using boiling water, or by just using her Greta skill in fighting and dodged them like she and the sky were playing a mere game a dodge ball.

Juvia yawned. She was good, but not good enough.

Rei stood up, but before she could charge, Juvia cast a spell of her own "WATER NEPELA!" An enormous amount of water hit Rei, burning hot water.

"Yo....you can do Jade!!!" yelled the man, behind a tree, scared to death that Rei or Jade, as he calls her, may not win the fight, (which was most accurate at this point).

Juvia was still inpressed she didn't die, her skin is still smoking from the last attack, she was hurt all over,but not dead.

She stood up, her long purple hair has fallen out of her braid, now all over her face, and her left leg looked badly injured.

"We-weather Weilding magic, thunder storm!"

Juvia took a small glance and looked up, just in a few seconds, a dark, big storm cloud was right over Juvia's head.

Juvia chuckled, she flicked her wirst at the storm was gone.

"You should know, clouds are made of water."

Juvia walked towards Rei, she was on her knees before, fell completely to the ground, both of exhaustion and of fear.

Juvia body turned into water, just before she was going to attack, she said:

"You should know when you are not going to win a battle, let alone, stand a chance."

A second before she was going to bolt at her, the man Juvia had completely forgotten about, had  summoned his own magic, waved his hand toward Juvia. The spell was cast on her and she was blasted away from both wizards with one spell, and on the verge of being blacked out.

Just before Juvia did, she saw them running away, Rei's dress was torn in many places, but right beside her elbow, Juvia could have sworn she saw a guild mark, a Phantom Lord guild mark.