Chapter 8

Hannah
         After dinner I go up to my room without saying anything to anyone else. I close the door behind me and throw myself down on my bed and sigh.
     I knew life here was going to be different and really difficult, but is vertex get used to it because I was gonna be here a while.
     I look at the picture of Zach one last time before hanging it on my bare walls, it was the only thing there.
     Someone knocking on the door made me jump, I open the door to see Damien standing there. I smile and let him come in, "you settling in okay?" I ask sitting down next to him on my bed.
     He nods and puts his head on my shoulder, I'm shocked for a second but than put a helpful arm around him "Damien, are you okay?" I ask sitting him up.
     He looks at me and shakes his head, before I could say anything he grabs my back of my neck and pulls me to him. He kisses me gently and I can't help but kiss him back, he pulls away and runs out closing the door behind him.
     I just sit there surprised for a moment before laying down, I better get used to this, it's gonna happen a lot while I'm here.
*******************
Jeremy
I slowly walk up to my room, passing Hannah's on the way I stop in front of it for a second before continuing on. I shouldn't be thinking of her as more than a friend, she clearly shows her feeling for Zach.
Right I open my door Hannah's door is thrown open and slammed shut and someone walks off quickly down the hall.
I'd recognize that hood anywhere "Damien, what were you doing in Hannah's room?" I ask quickly. He stops and turns to look at me "nothing we were just talking" he says before going into another room and slamming the door behind him.
I knock on Hannah's door to see if she's okay, she opens the door and is surprised to see me. I smile "you okay, what happened with Damien?" I ask
She sighs and let's me in, as soon as the doors closed she looks at me "Damien kissed me" she says flatly.