Chapter 27

Jeremy

I can't believe I just heard that, (what Damien said in previous chapter) I sit on the stair case with shock and my heart hurt.

I was gonna loose her.

I had just woke up to use the bathroom and I wake up to Damien trying to take Hannah away.  Now that may or may not be the case but what else could it be?

I sigh and give up on using the bathroom and glumly go back to bed.

I'm just hoping that this is a dream and my friend isn't actually trying to take Hannah away.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hannah

Damien and I talked for quite a while after what happened and it wasn't awkward at all. (Okay... Yes it was, it was very awkward)

We kinda just sat there for a while until I yawned and he looked at me "you need to go to sleep, you haven't had a good sleep in a while" he says sadly.

I nod "I know but we're not done talking" I say yawning again he smiles awkwardly "um.....Hannah we've literally been sitting her for the n minutes and neither of us has said a word" he says trying not to sound snotty.

I nod "yes but just because nothings been said doesn't mean you don't have something to say to me" I say giving him a look to make him uncomfortable so he'll tell me what's on his mind

He looks at me and sighs "fine" he grunts. "I really like you Hannah, but your not with me and I don't think either of us want to hurt Jeremy" he says.

I just stare at him urging him to continue. It was true I didn't want to hurt Jeremy but I didn't want to hurt him either.

He smiles sadly "I think it'd be best if we stayed friends, I want to be mote than friends but we can't" he explains and I nod.

I pull him into a hug "I understand, if were really truly meant to be together than it will happen, things always find a way of working out" I say trying not to let any tears spill.

I now know how they felt when I said I was taken and couldn't be anything more than a friend to them. It feels terrible but I have to go along with it for both of my friends sakes.

This was gonna be a long five months, or more, depending if I cause any more trouble while I'm here.