The "game" 🍾

"7 minutes in heaven." He smirked as he looked at holly, me, and Heather. Heather and holly looked at me in disgust.
-Bell Rings-
        "After school. Meet here." I wink. We all go to our classes. The day goes by super slowly. I caught myself staring at the clock 95% of the time. Eventually it was the last period of the day. With two minutes left on the clock. Come on hurry up... I wanna go play the game. I can't wait...
-Bell Rings-
         I walk to the place we said we were gonna meet and slid down the wall closed my eyes and started day dreaming. 
       " ROBIN. ROBINNN."
       " BOSSSSS." My day dream leaves.. "Huh?" I shrug not remember what just happened. I look around and see everyone is here.
       "LETS DO THIS SHIT. Low key want pussy tho." I laughed. Then looked at holly as I winked at her. I also winked at Katherine, and Heather. "Hawaiian Punch sisters unite" we laughed. I looked at Cole then saw his arm doing something weird. I followed his hand down to his crotch. Omg. He is gettin turned on by our lesbianism. I smirked. Look at Cole in the eyes, walked over to Katherine And harshly pressed my lips against hers.
         I stepped back and looked at Katherine in awe. Then served walked away and looked at Cole and winked. His jaw remained dropped and eyes wide open. I chuckled.
          " Are we gonna play this game or not?" I laughed as I continued to look at Cole with his mouth still open.
          " What game?" A couple boys come walking up. I only recognize Grett and Michael. Who is the other.
          " you are?" I asked the new boy?
          " I'm Grett remember?" Grett asks.
          " SHUT UP GRETT I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU. YOU FUCKING HOE." I yell at Grett.
          " I'm john. And you?" He smiled.
          " Robin." I smiled at him. " we are gonna be playing spin the bottle." I winked.
         " Spin the bottle? Sorry I could help but to over hear. I'm your local drug dealer/ rapist. My name is bob..." ummm. You know what. Let's do this.
         " sounds good. Everyone form a circle." We started moving making a circle. While everyone had side conversations. I listened in to a few everyone was talking about who they want to fuck. I already had a few in my mind...
         Everyone sat down in a circle position. I pulled out a plastic water bottle out of my bag.
" one, two, three." I say as I start spinning the bottle. Who is it gonna be? Cole and Oscar? Holly and I? Kein and Katherine? John and Jisoo? Bob and Oscar? Grett and Heather?
So many possibilities... the bottle slowly started to stop. It lands on Taysha and Michael.
         "GET SOME." I yell, " Go to the custodians closet. We will watch guard." I wink. They get up and go into the closet. Cole walks up to the door to hear if they are fucking. It's quite. Then we hear a scream.
        " GET OFF OF ME. RAPE." Taysha screams. As she bursts the door open. "IM OUT I DON'T WANNA PLAY." Taysha screams as she storms to get her bag. We watched her leave... wow. That was um. Crazy. We all walked back to the place where the bottle was. Everyone sits.
        " Let's try this again." I chuckle. One two three. I spin the bottle. I rethink all the possibilities in my head. The bottle slows down. One end is pointing directly at me. Oh god. I look over to the other end to see who I get. It's between. Holly and Katherine...
       "Re spin?" I asked.
       " no." Cole smirked. Three way. He winked. Omg. Fingering one is hard enough. But two? Well I am robin the beast. 😂
       "Get in the Closet." Cole said pulling us up and shoving us into the closet.
       " FUCK!" Bob yelled at us.
       " Cole I wanna fuck you. Hope we are next."  Oscar wished.
       " Can I go in next I wanna masturbate to KPOP... wait I can go to the bathroom and do that. Brb." Jisoo walked away.
        " right behind you." Kein followed.
     Katherine was pushed in first, next holly, then finally me. The door shut and made an echo. I moved my hands around to find the light switch. What is this?.. I squeeze it.
       "What is this?" I nervously ask.
       " it's my boob." She scoffs.
       " Why didn't you say anything?!" I yelled.
       " I liked it." She pounced on me. Pressing her lips against mine. Harshly pressing her lips on mine. She lifts my shirt over my head. And throws it to the side.
        " can I join?" Another girl asks. I can't tell who is who. It's so dark. Who is shoving there younger down my throat? And grabbing my breasts. Wait... where did that third hand come from. Omg. They are... I moan. I place my hands on the girls waist who is shoving her tongue 👅 down my throat. And slid my hands down to into her panties. I start massaging her clit. She removes she lips from mine and starts moaning. I can't focus. The sensation is so... heavenly. 
          "Robin!" Someone screams my name. Umm. Guess I'm doing good? The girl stops touching me down there and slides her tongue down my stomach all the way to my... wet core. The girl I am fingering. Is making the other girl moan wonder what she is doing...
- SCREAMS.- omg. Ew cum is dripping down my hand. Holy fuck... 😂 -screams-
          " one more minute girls." Cole laughs. I push the girls off of my and searched for my shirt in the dark. Eventually I found it and put it back on. I took my cum cover hand and made someone lick it off. Omg she is deep throating my hand. I remove my hand from her mouth and wipe the saliva off in my pants. The door opens. And the sun shines in. SHIT SO BRIGHT.
         " FUCK. MY EYES" I scream. As I cover my eyes. Once my eyes finally focused I looked up and saw all of the boys looking at us... what do I do. Play cool...
          " let's spin the bottle again. " I say relaxed. As we smile at the girls. We start walking back to the spot.
          "What happened?" Cole asks excitedly.
          " things. " we laughed. I grabbed the bottle and spun It. Cole winked at me. The bottle started to slow down... omg it's...

Most awkward crap I have ever had to write. Kms. See y'all tomorrow with chapter 5/6