Summer

Friendship. It's a very important part of my life. Especially when it's crazy, and adventurous, and we'll all around amazing. But things have changed, people. This all happened when, well Elle had an issue. Elle announced that she wasn't pregnant. All the weight she was gaining was just fat or so we thought.

        "I'm not pregnant everyone!" Elle screamed in rejoice. "Thank god you would have killed your child" I laughed as I grabbed my side. Elle joined in with my laughter.

"Soooo ummm... what are you gonna do with Cole?" I sighed awkwardly.

"Probably leave him. I'm too hot for him." She laughed as she slide her hand down the side of her body. I smirked and looked down at my side.

"Don't worry about it. It's gonna heal. Also I heard chicks dig scars." Elle smiled as she rubbed my arm trying to cheer me up.  I smirked trying to make her not pity me.

"You should go I bet... well I bet John would love to see you.", I shrugged as I winced in pain.

"You sure you want me to leave?" She asked nervously. I tapped my fingers against the wool blanket. Then moved my eyes into her eyes.

"Go to john. Say thanks for me." I smirked as she grabbed her stuff and walked out of my room. I am sooo happy for her and john they seem to be hitting it off.

That is the first part of the story. Let's go to John.

Elle walked into the waiting room. I'm pretty sure she just came from robins which isn't a surprise.

"Heyyyyy handsome." Elle smiled as she came over and pressed her soft lips against mine. She sat in the chair next to mine. And slid her hand on my leg. "Custodian closet?" Elle smirked

"Hell ya." I yelled.

Let's just say this I where it all began. Now let's get back shall we?

"Robin are you ready to head home?" The nurse smiled at me. Strangely it felt as if the hospital was my home. "Your parents are gonna pick you up soon." She explained. "You will need physical therapy though." She smiled as she propped my pillows behind my neck. Physical therapy... that's for wimps. Watch imma stand up right now. Soon the nurse left my room. I twisted my body and placed my bare feet on the freezing cold tile. "AIH." I screech as a harsh whisper.

I placed my weight on my feet and slowly began to stand up. Left, right, left. Uh oh. Soon enough I laid on the freezing tiled floor. "NURSE." I screamed as she rushed in running to the floor. "LIFT UP YOUR SHIRT." She demanded. "Not everyday someone asks me that." I chuckled as I lifted up my shirt.

"Thank god you didn't rip your stitches open." She sighed in relief as she stood up, then pulled me up. "Go to your bed, I told you... that you need physical therapy. You have barley been on your feet for weeks. WEEKS." She yelled at me. As she helped me crawl back into bed. I scrawled at her. I just wish I could be free of this fucking hospital. My eyes grew heavy. Maybe I should sleep this off.

"HEY CUNT." Heather jumped onto my bed. "FUCK. YOU SCARED ME YOU BITCH." I yelled in laughter. "Thought you could use a good scare. Also I needed to make a big entrance since I have been gone for a long time." She chuckled. She pulled a white envelope out from her grey purse. "Here, Amy and I kept you up on the dram you missed." She smiled. "Thanks." I whispered as I pulled her in for a hug. She embraced my body with a warm happiness. "I'm sorry for the brief visit but I must get going. I just wanted to drop this off and wish a fast recovery." She smiled as she squeezed my hand. I let out a quaint smile as she released my hand. Her weight shifted off of the bed as her present left the room. Without a good bye. I closed my eyes hoping that I could escape from this harsh reality. The feeling of being useless, empty, and well destroyed.

My eye sight fell into darkness. Body temperature fell cold. For a second it felt almost as if I died. "Hey. Boss. Sleepy head-"
I'm dreaming it.

"WAKE UP HOE."

"AH WTF." I screamed. He placed his hand over my mouth trying to shush me.

"Please. I need help stay quiet." His big brown eyes started to water.

"Omg does Cole have feelings?" I laughed.

"Shut the fuck up."

"Woah okay. Feisty." I laughed.

"Can I talk to you about this now?, or are you gonna keep fucking around."

"Oh. I'm sorry. Go on."

"Kein killed himself. But he made it look like I did."

"WHAT KEIN KILLED HIMSELF? NO NO NO" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Cole covered my mouth again trying to keep my quiet.

"Please. No one can know."

"What in the world. Why would he frame you?" I whispered harshly. Why is Kein so twisted. I struggled to piece the pieces together. "How did he? Kill himself?" I asked impatiently.

"Knife."

"Knife? Knife how?" I impatiently demanded.

"That's all I can say I must get going. I need to dump the-" he stopped and leaned in closer to my ear.

"Body."

I bit my lip trying not to cry.How could... why would... Kein. Why... a tear slid down my cheek. I sighed trying to remove this dreading feeling from my throat.

"I understand. Bye Cole."

"Bye boss." He walked out of the room. His footsteps echoing behind him. As I wipe the salty tear of off my cheek. I just thought... things seemed to be looking up. Maybe he will come back and scream April fools or you've been pranked.

That day never came. This was just the beginning of how times had changed.

I looked down and saw the white envelope resting in my lap marked Robin ... I should probably open it. I slid my fingers under the envelope flaps and ripped it open I removed a rose pink envelope. Which read...

Dear Robin...

Things have changed. You missed a lot. The people you know aren't the same. And here is why-