Tease

Warning: This chapter is basically just a blowjob scene and if that's not your sorta thing you should scedaddle. You won't miss any key elements of the story.

Kian stood and walked over to where I was standing. I watched him curiously, noticing every movement he made. Surely he wasn't going to finish me? He'd only really realized his sexuality today and even then we hadn't even made our relationship official and- My train of thought was interrupted when he slid to his knees.

"What are you doing?" I mumbled, scanning his eyes for any hint as to his mood. Still the same unreadable expression.

"Well, it's my fault you're in this situation. It's only fair that I help you out." I laugh and run my fingers through his hair while shaking my head.

"Kian, don't worry about it. I'm not upset or anything and I'm perfectly capable-" Once again interrupted by Kian. Now he was sliding my boxers to my feet. I watched his eyes closer now, trying to get a read on his mood. I did not want him to feel like he was obligated to do this. I backed away and he frowned up at me.

"What? Don't you want me to suck you off?" Hearing him say those words sent shivers down my spine. Oh god, did I ever want him to. But it wasn't just about what I wanted anymore, part of being in a relationship was being considerate of your partner.

"Well, yeah. But I don't want to pressure you into doing something you aren't comfortable-" Kian started giggling and I stopped talking.

"You really think I, Kian Lawley, would do anything I didn't want to do for the sake of someone else? It's not exactly in my personality to put others before my self, I'm kind of a dick that way." I smirked, he was right about that. I froze. So that meant we really were about to do this? I watched him crawl closer to my and slide his hands up my thighs slowly. He started to move his mouth toward the tip but paused just before they touched.

"You know, if I do anything wrong just tell me. I'm kind of new to this." Kian mumbled the last sentence, sort of like he was embarrassed of it. And then he ran his tongue over the tip. I was already breathing erratically. It had been a while since I was intimate with anyone and the fact it was Kian made it that much hotter. He was still just licking it and I didn't know if it was to tease me or just because he didn't know any better but it was driving me mad.

"Stop teasing me." I growled, jerking his head down by his hair so he had to take all of it in. He made a gagging noise but quickly started to pump his head, obviously catching on to what I wanted. I didn't even have time to smile appreciatively before a low moan escaped my throat. Kian froze and I looked down at him confused.

"What?"

"Nuffin, you furprised me." I laughed at the fact he didn't even bother to take his mouth off of my dick before replying. He then went back to bobbing his head back and forth. God, why was he so good at this already? I felt the familiar tight knot in my stomach and tried to warn him.

"Kian, I-" Too late. I came into his mouth and his eyes looked like they were going to fall out of his head with shock. He gagged and it splattered across my floor.

"I'm sorry." He said between coughs and I had to laugh.

"Are you kidding? That was amazing. What do you have to apologize for?" Kian smiled up at me and I smirked at the sticky state of his entire face.

"I didn't expect it to taste like that and it came out so fast." Kian said, fascination showing in his voice more than anything else. I watched him wipe some of it off with the back of his hand to stare at it. I slapped my palm to my face and shook my head while laughing.

"What?"

"You're kind of adorable, that's all." I laugh, looking down at him. He beams a big smile up at me.

"So I was good at it then?" I rolled my eyes.

"Well, you weren't bad." I knew if I gave him any more of a compliment than that I would never hear the end of it. Even now his face was lit up and he had a cheeky smile on his face.

"Next time I'll even manage to swallow, I promise." I laughed at his ambition and handed him some tissues. 

"I'm glad you liked it enough to consider a next time."

"Oh no, I didn't. But you seemed to enjoy it an awful lot."

"Wait... Is Kian Lawley putting someone else before himself?" I said, adding in a dramatic fake gasp. He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, well, I guess you bring out the worst in me."