1. Just one more year

A beautiful girl was standing in the middle of a garden. She was dressed in a long red frock. Her curly hair tied loose, flowing upto her waist. She stood as a flower among many. Her big dark eyes widened and her lips stretched into a beautiful smile on seeing the sight.

All that she could see was a tall, handsome man in his white suit walking towards her.

His hazel brown eyes didn't avert a little from staring deeply into her black ones. He went on his knees infront of her and forwarded his one hand, asking for hers. She immediately placed her hand into his' making a smile appear on his lips too. He took out a ring and slipped it in her finger.

As she kept staring at the ring in awe, he slowly stood up and whispered in her ears, "Ms.Sonakshi Bose... I Love You!"

Her eyes gleamed in happiness as his words evoked something inside her. She looked up into his hazel orbs and her quivering lips tried to gather the words that her mind was processing,

But!

Tringgggg.....

Sonakshi woke up with a jolt and looked around only to find herself in her room making her realise that it was all just a dream!

A nightmare!

"A beautiful nightmare!", she said to herself and mentally slapped herself for dreaming such unnecessary things.

Soon she dressed herself in a pink kurti with her hair tied loose. She gave a last look at the mirror before getting out, took her bag, and bid a good bye to her dad and mom.

"Just one more year and I will be out of this college and away from him too", she thought. That was the first day to her as a final year student!

She walked a few steps and waited for her college bus to come. After a few minutes, her college bus arrived. She stepped into it and took her seat. She looked outside the window as the cool breeze hit her skin, making her relax a bit.

A little later the bus stopped and she looked through the corner of her eyes only to find the same hazel brown eyes, again!

She jerked and looked somewhere when the same eyes looked into hers.

A tall well built guy walked in his casual blue and black checked shirt with ripped jean and a side bag. All the girls in the bus were in awe to see him but Sonakshi acted as if she didnt care.

He entered and looked up for a seat but there was only one, which was next to Sonakshi's!

With an ever contagious smile on his face, he casually took the seat beside her unaware of the havoc he has created inside her fragile heart!

"No Sona control yourself..he is nothing to you", Sonakshi thought and tried looking away from him but only she knew how much her heart fluttered during the whole travel.

As soon as the bus stopped Sonakshi was the first one to run out of the bus. And in no time she rushed herself into the class and took her seat with her face buried in her hands.

"It's okay Sona... Relax!", she said to herself trying to calm herself down. "Take a long breathe", she murmered closing her eyes and did accordingly.

All of a sudden she heard some footsteps and sensed a very familiar voice.

"Ms.Bose!", it sounded as sweet as honey.

"No.. not again", she thought and looked up in horror to see him... THE Dev Dixit standing in front of her!