30. Dramebaaz 🙄

Hi guys. I thought not to update this chapter anytime soon. But that'll be an injustice for my readers who vote regularly.

So let's go ahead with the chapter and have a look at the note at the end of this chapter.

Happy reading!

Target: 155 votes

******************************************
"Dev, can you please leave my hand. I'm not going to run anywhere", said an irritated sonakshi.

All the three have been walking along the rocky path for about an hour but Dev was in no mood to leave her hand.

"No baby! Once I promised you that I'll never leave your hand", he said and she twitched her nose. "Baby? Stop being dramatic Dev", said an highly irritated sonakshi.

She very well knew that Dev was doing all this just to show John that she belongs to him and that irked her more. She never wanted to PDA their love infront of others.

"There is nothing dramatic here. It's just my love, pure love for you", he said kissing her knuckles while she looked at him astonished.

"Did you even forgot that there is someone with us?", she asked and looked back to find John, who was almost 10 meters behind them, struggling to climb. He waved his hand at her while she gave him a tight lipped smile.

"Let's wait for him", she said stopping in her traces. "I don't like to waste my time in stupid things", he said dragging her from there. "Then you can go ahead", she said shoving his hand away and stood there rooted. He huffed in dismay.

"When did that stupid john whom you met a day before become more important to you than your boyfriend?", he asked hipping his hands. "I don't have any boyfriend", she said looking away from him and Dev gawked at her open mouthedly. "Then who am I?", he asked wide eyed. "A rude, stupid, crazy, insane.." "lover!", he said interrupting her. "No lier!", she yelled back while his head hung low.

"Thanks for waiting sweety!", John said as he finally reached them while sona gave him a warm smile. "And thanks for disturbing us", said an irritated Dev. Sona gave him a death glare and walked past him.

"It's my pleasure", John murmured to Dev and walked ahead leaving a fuming Dev behind.

***

"So, what's your plan for today?", Ritwick asked as he stood behind ragini. "It's none of your business", she said and moved away but he blocked her path. "Following you is my business", he said proudly. "Stalker!", she said irritatedly and walked pass him.

***

"River rafting!! Are you sure you wanna do this?", Dev asked to Sonakshi who was jumping in joy. "Why not? It's so cool isn't it?", she asked excitedly while Dev gave her a blank look.