three

noah: noah, but i'm guessing you already knew that😂

lilith: 😂hehe yeah only a little

noah: so what's going on?

lilith: just hanging out with a few of my best friends, you?

noah: same!

he added a picture of millie hugging his shoulders, and finn giving her bunny ears.

lilith: oh tell them i say hi!

noah: i will! and same to you!

lilith and noah continued to talk until long after midnight.  lilith didn't think about leaving, even once.

she started to see him as more than a celebrity idol.  she saw him as a person, and it amazed her that she even got the chance to talk to him. she wouldn't take it for granted.

noah: hey lil, i'm so sorry, but i have to go! filming tomorrow!

a frown appeared on her face at the thought of him leaving, but she knew it was for a beautiful purpose, and so she let him go. not that she could do much to stop it.

lilith: awe, alright!  see you later noah!

she sent it, and pressed her phone to her chest. it was warm from using it so much. it was nearly dead too.  she hadn't charged it since early this morning.

was she really just texting noah schnapp? 

a sigh escaped her lips as she flopped onto her bed.   she was already wearing some fluffy pajama's and a sweatshirt, her teeth were already brushed, and so she crawled under her covers and pulled her knees to her chest, think about he boy that had taken over her mind.

little did she know, that the boy, hundreds of miles away, was thinking about her, too.

a sound that lilith would normally dread, filled her ears and woke her up.

it was the sound of her mom knocking on her door, her queue to wake up.

"morning lilith!" she called to her daughter.

"morning mommy!" lilith replied, she knew it was childish to still call her mom that, she just never grew out of it.

lilith was excited for this morning, yet normally she wouldn't be.  something just tinted her mood a happy shade.

when she reached the breakfast table, she found her little sister,  ann elizabeth.

she was nearly three and could speak almost perfectly.  lilith swore that she was most adorable thing to walk the earth, besides noah of course.

"g'morning ann elisabeth!" lilith called to her, ruffling her blond bob on the way to her own seat.

ann elizabeth jumped in her seat, excited to see her idol.

"morning, sister!"  her sister shouted to her. lilith never understood why, but her mother taught ann elizabeth to call her sister, rather than lilith.  she had no problem with it; she was only confused.