four

lilith nervously glanced over the oscreen, not believing what she saw. she waited a second to click answer, nervously checking how she looked, which was decent in her own opinion.

she hit answer and there appeared the one and only noah.

"hey lils!" he smiled brightly.

"hey schnipper, what's up?" she said with a smile that made noah's heart flutter violently.

"just hanging out on set with these people." he laughed, showing her millie, sadie, gaten, finn and caleb.

"can i meet her now?" a small british voice asked from near him, making noah blush and turn the camera to her.

"yeah, sure." he said, the embarrassment obvious in his voice, making lilith laugh and blush herself.

"hi lilith! noah has been talking nonstop about you since last night-" millie tried to get out as noah attempted to cover her mouth, but millie just avoided his hand until she almost finished her sentence. millie laughed once noah had released her.

"s-sorry." noah said, turning the camera back to his bright red face.

"it's okay, nice to meet you too, millie!" lilith shouted, hopefully loud enough for millie to hear.

"ha! finn, i told you she'd like me!"

"just because she said that doesn't mean she likes you! it means she's polite!" finn argued.

"oh my god, you guys are embarrassing." noah mumbled.

"hey! we haven't done anything!" gaten whined jokingly.

"yeah!" caleb agreed.

"okay, you are my favourites." noah laughed.

"hey." lilith said, acting offended and poking out her bottom lip.

"next to lilith, of course." noah corrected himself, making everyone laugh.

"you kids doing school in there?" a muffled voice called, making the kids panic and shout yes.

"gotta go, lils. i'll text you." noah said rushed.

"'lils'," sadie mimicked in awe. "that's so adorable!" and with that he hung up.

after lilith had hung up and taken a moment to process what had just happened, she messaged arlo and evan to meet her at the starbucks in the middle of their houses.

"so you, lilith robby, a fangirl among thousands, just skyped with the noah schnapp?" arlo said in awe.

"like the hot one?" evan added before lilith got a chance to say anything.

"i guess so." lilith giggled, wiggling her eyebrows and talking a sip of her artsy cappucino as her phone went off, noah appeared in her notifications.

" lilith giggled, wiggling her eyebrows and talking a sip of her artsy cappucino as her phone went off, noah appeared in her notifications