VIII - Teach me! [RikoxChika] x Futanari

☆☆ ~ Riko POV ~ ☆☆

"You want to what?" I said from behind.

It was that day when Chika told me to wait her after school in the beach.

"Teach me" -Chika

"To what?" -Riko

"Sex" -Chika

It was creating a long silence that we could only hear a bird. And an ocean wave.

"Eehh...?!" I freaked out and then Chika came closer to me.

"Please!!! I know I can count on you! You-chan told me how amazing you are in leading!!"

Didn't You-chan lead me last time...?

"Anyway... how stubborn can you be? Are you just help to say that? Can't we talk this some other time?" I said.

"I can't... I'm alone!" -Chika

"Go watch muse" -Riko

"I'm tired!!" -Chika

"Go watch porn then.." -Riko

"No wifi!" -Chika

"I'll give you porn doujin" -Riko

"No thank you" -Chika

"Then masturbate!!" I exclaimed.

"I did it already!!" -Chika

"You did?!" -Riko

"With a video! I'm.... kinda embarass to show you because I'n still bad at things.. so I thought Riko-chan would teach me this too!"

This is my first time hearing her this favor...

"Let's talk about this! So what do you want is-" -Riko

"Your dick!" -Chika

"Listen to me!! We can't talk it here! You can't say that out loud in the public!!" I told her.

"Please... People wants ChikaRiko so lets do this!" She pinch my cheeks really hard.

"I-I got it!! I got it! So please let go!!" I whined really hard. I sighed and looked down with iritate sense.

"I-I'm sorry.. Riko-chan, I guess its okay for you not to do it! I'm just.. gonna go now! I won't ask for it anymore..." Chika said as she walks away.

"Please tell me, why are you asking me a favor?" I said to her sobberedly. She wouldn't escape my question.

"Everyone tried penetrated... except for me.. I feel like felt out.. I can only ask you about this.." She said as her voice seems shakey.

"Chika... you're a virgin..." -Riko

"Its penetrates with toys!!" -Chika

My eyes widened as I gasped. Looking how serious she is for now.

"If ever I get inside you.. You'll get pregnant" I said.

"It doesn't work with condoms... I'm sorry..." She ran away without hesitate. I am not yet finished with her.

I couldn't stop her, even if I call her, she wouldn't listen. While looking at her how she ran through her house. I thought a lot of things and plans for her.

☆☆ ~ Chika POV ~ ☆☆

When I got home, I feel embarassed and regretted. I laid my back through the door behind and slid down.

"I can't believe I said that.. I don't feel like going to school tomorrow..." I said and looked down.

"Its no good!! Riko-chan is so mean!! She only do it with Yoshiko-chan!!"
I said that while I ran through my room.