•1•

VANESSA'S POV

I woke up in the morning and looked at the time and said "Oh shoot! It's 10am", I ran downstairs to get breakfast.

When I got down I saw Roni eating breakfast while using her phone
"Morning Roni" I said with a smile, "Oh hey Nessa! You woke up late today" she answered.

"Yeah I actually slept late last night" I said while getting my breakfast and sat with Roni.

(no one's pov)

Roni showed a picture to Nessa and said "This guy is cute"

*Roni showed this picture to Nessa*

"Who dat?" Nessa asked, Roni just started smiling to the picture.
"Oh what?" Roni said, "I said who's that" Nessa answered. "It's Ethan" Roni said while blushing

VERONICA'S POV

I can't believe I stumbled across this cute guy on Instagram, I'm just too shy to say that I have a HUGE crush on a random guy I found on Insta to Nessa.

After I said his name Nessa just sat there in shock
"Nessa?" I said, "Ethan Dolan?!?" She exclaimed. I nodded and smiled to her, "So you have a crush on him don't you" she said with a smirk on her face.

Yes

"No I don't!" I exclaimed, "I know you have because you were smiling alot while you were looking at that picture of Ethan" she answers.

Oh crap, she knows. I need a reply ughhhh

"Why'd you think that?" I replied, "I just know" she said while finishing her breakfast.

After that talk I continued eating my breakfast and went up my room and took a bath, when I got out of the shower I went on Instagram and i checked on Ethan's account. I pressed "follow" and freaked out because maybe he doesn't like a type of girl who fangirls alot like ME.

I changed into my purple sweater with my black leggings and some converse to pair with my outfit for today.

VANESSA'S POV

I know that my sister has a crush on one of those Dolans, I go on Insta and went to my notifications and tapped "following". There I saw "@veronicamerrell started following @ethandolan", I almost fangirled like ALOT because this revealed that she has a crush. I totally knew it, after that fangirl session i went in my shower and took a bath.

I got changed with my cute white cat cropped top, paired with some ripped jeans to look cute. Since we're going to shop for our upcoming video for Tuesday.

(no one's pov)

They hopped in the car and drove to Target to buy some stuff for their video. But Roni made a stop to Starbucks to get Coffee and Nessa getting her favorite tea, when they parked at Target and they went out of the car. They spotted Grayson the other Dolan, they both fangirled and tried not to scream.

They slowly approached him and Nessa said
"Oh hey! Great how we stumbled seeing each other in Target."
"Vanessa right?" Gray asked. Nessa nodded her head and blushing a little bit, while Roni was there just searching aisle to aisle for something to do for the video, Grayson and Nessa left Target and went to the nearest coffee shop.

GRAYSON'S POV

I can't believe my eyes when I saw Vanessa's outfit, it really suites her tbh. We ordered coffee and sat,
"Can we hang like later 8pm?" I asked. I was getting a bit worried if i'm too fast on hanging out with a girl, "Sure" she replied with the cutest smile I've ever seen.

While we were chatting she got a phone call, it was her twin sister Veronica. She answered it and said "oh sorry we kinda left you at Target!", I didn't want to be rude and just eavesdrop their call but i just heard Nessa's replies.

"We better go now and fetch your sister" I said,
"No it's fine, she's going home so we could hang for a while" she answered with a smile.

Minutes later we decided to leave the coffee shop and heading home. "I'll take you to your house" I suggested, she nodded.

We walked to my car and I took her home, when we got to her house she hugged me goodbye.
"See you later Nessa!" I said, and she gave me a big smile.

What do you guys think about this first part? 😂 i hoped you guys liked it! I'll leave some cliffhangers 😅✌🏻

Go follow me on Instagram! @dimpledmerrell