•12•

VANESSA'S POV

I woke up hearing some people snoring, I turned my head and saw my Graybear sleeping peacefully.

I kissed him on the cheek and said "I thought you'd never come"

He pulled me into a hug, "Hey Honeybun" He kissed me. He stood up and put on a shirt and layed back on the bed.

👤vanessamerrell❤️ graysondolan, collinskey and 609,762 othersvanessamerrell: Waking up and saw this cutie 😍

👤vanessamerrell
❤️ graysondolan, collinskey and 609,762 others
vanessamerrell: Waking up and saw this cutie 😍

Comments:
collinskey: it's early... VERYYY
graysondolan: 😘
username4: ishzhsjkajaa
graynessa: AHHH HE SURPRISED U KJSSJHJ
view all comments.

"I can't believe that you're here!" I exclaimed,

"Me too Honeybun" he said with a smile.

He kissed my forehead and my lips, we went on social media and my notifications are blowing up like crazy!

But I started following Graynessa fp and Ethanica aswell.

I checked the time it was 8am and I got up, got in the shower and I see Grayson walk in. I cover up all my girl stuff whipe taking a bath, when Gray went out I exclaimed.

"Lock the door please!"

He did lock it, I went out of the shower and picked some clothes out of my luggage and changed in the bathroom.

When I went out I saw Roni waiting for me to get ready,

"Did my surprise work?" She said.

"Oh, Yeah it did!" I replied,

"You're welcome" she said with a big smile.

"Thank you Roni!!" I said and hugged her tight,

She went in the bathroom, I sat on the bed and said to Gray.

"I missed you" I said and gave him a kiss,

"Me too Honeybun!" He exclaimed.

While I was waiting for all of them to get ready, suddenly I saw Ethan got up and said "Oh hey Nessa!" And he gave me a big hug.

"Hey Ethan! The surprise got me!" I said with a giggle,

"Watch out for some more ahead!" He exclaimed and went to the bathroom.

When everybody was done getting ready we head down to the event and saw alot of Twinners and fans while we were going down. We autographed for some fans and took pics, when we were inside the event youtubers was all scattered around in the event place. We answered some questions and enjoyed, after Playlist we went to go out and eat.

GRAYSON'S POV

I never knew that Playlist Live would be so fun! I haven't felt being here and enjoying. Nessa and Roni looked perfect on stage, but we went out and ate dinner. While we were eating few fans went to our table and asked for pics and autographs.