•20•

VANESSA'S POV

While the two love birds are enjoying their honeymoon, Gray decided to go in Jersey to visit his family.

I'll be lonely like 3 weeks, I need someone beside me, holding me, hugging me and kissing me all the time.

I drove him to the airport and said goodbye, I got out of my car to hug him.

"I'll miss you Gray." I kiss him and hugged him,

"I'll miss you too Honeybun" he chuckled.

He passed through security, while I drove home. When I got home I checked twitter.

He recently tweeted,

"I'm gonna miss you @VanessaMerrell 😘"

I obviously replied, "😘❤️"

While I'm alone I just watched netflix and waited for my parents to come home. They brought me fries with chicken nuggets, YUM.

2 weeks later

7:50 am

I woke up and got up to eat breakfast, my mom prepared waffles!

After I ate my breakfast, I took a shower and changed clothes. One more week until Gray will be here!! I'm so excited.

I decided to text him,

My kingggg!!! ❤️

Yes my queennnnnn??? ❤️

I can't wait to see you soon!!!

I can't wait to marry you!! 😘

He's honestly the cutest, he can't wait to marry me. My cheeks are so sore for smiling while texting him.

one week later.

I have to meet Gray in the airport to take him home, I parked and went inside the waiting room. While waiting I decided to buy Burger King and ate, when I finished I saw Gray picking up his luggages on the carousel.

I hid at the edge and waited for him to go out, I even saw Cameron with him! I can't wait to meet her in person.

When he got to the door I ran to him and jumped on him.

"I missed you alot, I was a lonely kitty" I whispered,

When Cameron took a picture for Grayson's IG, woowwww LOL.

GRAYSON'S POV

Nessa came running out of nowhere and hugged me full of joy, I missed her alot aswell.

Cameron took a picture, perfect for my IG.

❤️ veronicamerrell, vanessamerrell and 617,018 others

graysondolan: Together again 💓 @vanessamerrell

vanessamerrell: I was a lonely kitten 😂❤️
veronicamerrell: TOTAL GOALS OML
graynessaftw: AHHHHH CANT WAIT FOR YOUR WEDDING!
ethandolan: cute.
ethanica: LOL Ethan tho ^ 😂
view more comments

Everybody was commenting super fast hahaha that's normal for youtubers.

I got home and Nessa lead me to her room with decorations for welcoming me back home. Nessa also got a room for my sister, They'll get along easily since duh they have the same gender and style.

We ate dinner and went to my sister's room with Nessa, we filmed a video for 'MoreMerrell' since they've been missing alot of Tuesdays because of relationships lol.

We decided to do 'Headsup Challenge', we were exhausted after filming it but actually fun filming with Nessa and Cam.

After we just took a short shower and changed to our sleepwear and slept super late, it was 12:45am.

Short but get ready for more Ethanica's Honeymoon chap 😂❤️

This is just a book, They said that they're pretty annoyed but I'll still continue my Graynessa book and this book :)

[Don't Hate!]

[instagram: dimpledmerrell]