•13•

Sunday Morning

After those exhausting days in Orlando they decided to stay at home, but Nessa and Gray started contacting their friends and tell to go to the cabin tomorrow since they'll do the proposal on Thursday.

GRAYSON'S POV

I just can't believe that Ethan is making a move on Thursday! I'll vlog it ofcourse, Nessa and I were contacting our friends and family to group up in two of the cabin not in the main one.

While we were contacting Ethan went in the room and said "I told Mr. Merrell to come with us tomorrow to set up some hidden camera ideas and decor ideas"

"This is going well!" Nessa exclaimed,

"Ethanica Proposal Plan Group!" I said with a chuckle.

All three of us head to the cabin with Mr. Merrell and checked if there was some hidden places, luckily Mr. Merrell was there because if not we'll have a hard time.

We went to target to get some decorations, suddenly Mrs. Merrell texted me.

"Guys! Wait Mrs. Merrell texted me!" I exclaimed,

Mrs. Merrell: Gray! Roni asked where are you all!

Grayson: Tell her that we have an adventure that is dangerous and she might get hurt!

Mrs. Merrell: As you say so!

We walked in target and rushed in the decoration aisle.

We listed some ideas for the cabin decor, it needs to be cozy, sweet, cute something like those. Nessa got some cute pillows to add on, well we weren't going for a party decor.

After all that shopping we all left the decorations in my car since we should not make it obvious that we didn't go to a adventure which is dangerous and there was a target in the place.

next day

We all slept so early yesterday, I got up 5am and Nessa got up 30 mins later. When we were all awake we ate some breakfast, Mr. Merrell cooked some bacon and eggs for us.

Third person view
minutes later

Roni came down and ate with them,

"Where were you guys yesterday?" Roni asked.

"We just went hiking but it was toooo dangerous for you to come" Nessa replied,

"Tooooo dangerous?" Roni said.

"Yeah SOOO dangerous, but we got home because we heard a creepy sound" Ethan got in the convo,

"Goodluck today guys! I won't join!" Roni answered.

When they were done eating they all got changed to go 'hiking' decorate the cabin. While Grayson was driving Nessa said

"Two more days team!!"
"Are you excited E?"

"Ofcourseeee!!!!" Ethan exclaimed.

Grayson pulled up near the cabin and we all started decorating, while decorating Roni texted Nessa.

VERONICA'S POV

They're all acting suspicious, but tbh I didn't want to go to their adventure.

So I just decided to watch "13 reasons why" on netflix.

While I was watching

I felt so sleepy and tired, so I shut off my computer and made my self comfortable and texted Nessa.

Roni: Nessaaaa where r uu guyssss
Nessa: We're still in our adventure
Roni: better be fast bc it's getting dark out!
Nessa: don't worry daddy is with us ☺️

But I didn't get to reply to her because suddenly I fell asleep.

While I was in my sleep I suddenly dreamt about the fight that I got with Ethan and suddenly I woke up crying.

I saw Ethan sleeping beside me, I checked the time it was 2am gosh I slept early. But tears were coming on my cheek to my bed sheet, Ethan woke up and heard me crying.

He turned around and said "what's wrong baby?"

He sat up with me and tried comforting me,

"I just dreamt about our fight, I don't even know how the crap it got in my dreams" more tears run on my cheeks.

Ethan gently grabbed my chin and moved me to face him, he gently wiped my tears running down my cheeks. He held my hands and said "never think that way, I'll be forever be on your side when ever you feel down" and he went and kissed my lips.

We touched foreheads and he went for a gentle soft kiss,

"Now is my baby okay?"

I nodded with a small smile on my face.

We both layed back down, he kissed my forehead and I face right but I felt Ethan put his arm over my waist cuddling me.

I'll write more today, since I'm in the mood for it!

[instagram: dimpledmerrell]

ALWAYS PLUG 😂💗