Forgiven

Sara's hair spilled onto the royal blue sheets as Michael threw them both onto his king size bed. Her legs remained wrapped tightly around his waist and he broke the kiss for only a second while he swiftly ripped his shirt from his body. He needed to feel their skins touching and he panted huskily with desire. At the same time, with the exact same wanton craving, Sara scrambled free from her blouse, discarding it across the room.

She pulled his head to hers, lips their crushing together with a static charge of passion. All the hurt and all the pain fell away as they melded together. Her bra was pink and slightly padded and the fabric rubbed luxuriously against Michael's bare chest. Her hands roamed his shoulders as he pushed her deeper into the bedcovers, their whole bodies coming to life.

Michael's ran his hands over her face, wiping salty remnants of tears away and kissing her eyelids. She smiled a quivery smile as his soft lips met the thin flesh and his forehead laid against hers. Snivelling as their eyes met Sara brought her hands up to cup his face, mimicking his actions. She stroked his cheeks, light stubble prickling at her fingertips.

"I love you," he repeated sincerely, his azure stare burning into her. Her eyes flickered, shaking from side to side in her skull as she searched his face for any sign he was still angry with her. Finding none she inhaled hard, recapturing his moist lips for another searing kiss. Michael met her impatiently and he parted his lips with her tongue's invitation.

Sara's body burned under him and she relaxed into his kiss. Kicking her shoes from her feet, she dropped her legs to his bed and pushed herself up the length of it on her back. Michael watched her wiggle up his sheets, her face flushed with sexual request. Hurriedly he kicked off his own shoes and crawled onto the bed, his knees sinking into the indulgent material under it.

Sara grabbed at his arms as he hovered above her once more, her fingertips tingling with the feel of his contracting muscles below them. His movement was long and slow, like the prowl of a hunter after its prey. Sara felt a welcome fear enter her body as she did each time they made love. Michael awakened something deep in Sara that only he knew how to find.

Michael trailed hot kisses along her shoulders, flicking his tongue out to moisten the area before sucking it back into his kiss. Sara's breathing quickened and her eyes rolled back in her head. Her mouth hung open with desire and she let out a pleading moan. It was soft and vibrated through Michael's lips all the way to his growing arousal.

He dug his hands into the bedspread and behind her back, masterfully flicking open her bra clasp and pulling it away from her body. Her rose-coloured buds hardened in the air and Sara welcomed the burning sensation between her thighs as she became wet. Michael's mouth was wide with awe and he was mesmerised by her breasts as she writhed beneath him.

Dipping his head he captured one of her nipples in his mouth, sucking on it tenderly and rolling his tongue around it in his mouth. Sara's hand found the back of his velvety head and pulled him closer, wanting to feel his tongue all over her body. Michael's hands tickled her sides as he brushed her naked torso with a touch likened only to the flapping of a humming bird's wings.

Leaving one pert peak he traced his tongue across her chest to devote his attentions to her other breast. Sara gasped and arched herself into him. Michael complied with her silent request and a tiny moan escaped her on a breath as he pinched her nipple between his teeth gently.

Michael burned inside and he couldn't get enough of her in his mouth. She tasted like vanilla and all the anger had dissipated from his being. His tongue lapped at her skin with hunger and the way she moaned sent shivers through his bones to his already rock solid member.

Michael took Sara's hands and raised them above her head. Their fingers interlocked as he pushed their palms together, his physique twisting and flexing with every movement. Sara gripped into his hands, her nails pinching at his skin and washing away all the pain he felt in his purple knuckles. Her arms stayed there, seizing the fabric of the pillowcase in her hands as he left her breasts and moved lower down her body.