Blayne

this is dedictated to Athena_Goddes.

Blayne's pov

he was sitting in his dads cabin cabin three waiting for his friends to come and play truth or dare the only rule was if you did not accept the dare or truth you have to take off one of your clothing the the person deciding the question got to pick the clothing though. in a few moments they were there was Hazel, Frank, Leo, Reyna, Percy, Annabeth, Nico, Thalia, Blayne, Anna, and Travis and Conner Stoll with Katie and Grace with more to come. i go first i yelled really fast so no one else could.  i looked around for awhile seeing who would suffer my wrath. then i saw her Annabeth muahhahahahahahahahahahaha.   "Annabeth TOD" she awnsered dare.  BAD CHOICE.  "i dare you to hmm i pretended to thought - Oh srry almost for got to enterduse my self lets do it with a flashback I LOVE FLASHBACKS.                                                                                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                                                   flashback                                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ He was playing capture the flag with his friends in the Hermes cabin they were about to win but just then a sign appered of his head. wait not one four. Chiron notesed this he came over imidetly he sall the signs told everyone to come ove then told me this "hail Blayne holmes son of Posideon son of Hephaetus sone of Hades and son of Zeus." i stood there shaken i had just relised i was a god it was scary probly the most scareist thing in the world i was going to have FUN.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                                         End of flashback                                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hallo leving you at cliff hanger muahahahaha i wonder what sphere of contral he has do you my friends hmmmmmmmmmmm what should i call you.