New Charactor

today is a special day a new WILD charactor appers @Yorkie_Jones  

her name is Rachel and here is her information

Name: Rachel Diana Athens.

Age: 18.

weapon: her weapon charms on her bracelets.

Looks: Short, skinny, Blonde culy hair, and sea green eyes.

personality: loud, happy and violent.

Parents: Poseidon and Athena.

Bio: She grew up in CHB in the Hermes Cabin until she was 13 when she was claimed after Percy's quest. 

thats it peoples thats Rachel Athens or @Rachie_Amaze
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blayne's pov

 annabeth wa about to give a answer but she was inturuped when a horse came out of nowhere i mean out of no where and on top of it there was a kinda cute girl i guess she had blonde culy hair and seagreen eyes right away i new she was a goddess so i did the only sencable thing i said 'who are you?'. she laughed and said ' i am Rachel Diana Athens now who are you'? she asked. 'Blayne Austin Holmes' I answerd.  i quickly snapped my fingers and my crew came from the ceiling Austin Apot, Blaze Bluehunter, Logan Ours, Alex (he dose not say his last name), and Noah Nightshade.  Rachel Looked at me but then right at that moment nico buired Rachel in a hug and everyone stared.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 srry rachie i had writers block wahhh but i made this chappie because you know y