**4 Letter Word- Hear**

The music changed to Rain over me as I stepped in to the living room maneuvering my way through hot, sweaty bodies all around me.

Alcohol, erotic stimulants, easy girls contributed to a sexually charged atmosphere. The music throbbed, the dancing bordered on foreplay and inhibitions were suspended.

The moment I stepped out of the Stone mansion, I saw beer bottles strewn about on the lawn with people in clusters sitting around outside either making out or just talking. the occasional drunk person stumbling around.

The cold breeze brushed my warm cheeks, making me shiver. The weather was getting colder by the time, as I approached the parking lot. The mansion was not far from my foster house, but still I preferred car. I abhorred nights. Even though I knew that days were equally unsafe.

I fumbled for the key in the dark night. The key slipped from my hand and I bent down to pick it up.

A deep resonating and masculine voice said from behind me "Well, Dark Red is definitely my color." I turned around and hit my head in the process.

"Ouch." I grumbled in pain. What the fuck?

My mouth dropped open as I saw the person in front of me.

He was so beautiful, breathtakingly hot. I had never seen anyone like him. Everything about him screamed danger and powerful- his inky black hair which were little shorter at the sides. His pale face, the power in his green eyes the size of his biceps which were kept hidden under his black shirt and his oozing confidence. Adrenaline strung my blood as I continued to look at him. He was the kind of man that made a woman rip his shirt open and watch the buttons scatter along with her inhibitions. I wanted to do all the kinky things to him. I distinctly heard the roaring of an engine and that snapped me out of my semi daze. What is wrong with me?

One look has got me all gooey. Plus, I knew that he is a walking STD. Guys like him indulge in sex like it's their second skin.

"Who are you?" I broke the moment as his eyes were on a particular part of my body. And that's when I realized I was rubbing my head to lessen the pain. He was looking at my wrist.

I retracted my hand and curled my hands at my side.

There was no pity, no sympathy. Just anger, seething anger in his eyes, his nostril flared and a muscle in his jaw clenched.

"You cut yourself." There was no sympathy in his statement.

"That is none of your business." I snapped

He cursed and shook his head.

I closed my eyes waiting..

For him to start yelling at me.

I could literally hear the word psycho over and over again..

"Listen...." And I zoned out and did the only thing I knew that would temporarily solve the problem. Atleast had from a very long time.

I ran from that place with one though in mind.

I need to be more careful the next time.