Madness of Love

My first entry for the Slytherin Cabal's "Death by Quill" eliminating challenge

Round 1 of 4
Theme: Obsession

Pairing: Ron/Pansy

Trigger Warnings: Stalking/Smut/Blood/Major Character Death/DarkPansy

Disclaimer: All canon situations and characters belong to JK Rowling. I take no credit for them.

*Thank you to my Beta, Dramione84, for the time and effort to help with this.*

Work Text:

Madness of Love

He was still only seeing Granger. Always only Granger. Pansy stood in the dark corner of the Leaky, watching the wizard as he followed Granger around with his mopey expression and lost puppy eyes. Granger was oblivious as she only had eyes for Draco. Draco in turn also only had eyes for Granger. They had been a couple now for almost a year and Pansy had to admit that they would most likely get married. Both men she loved only revolved around the mudblood.

Pansy downed her firewiskey in one gulp, letting the burn momentarily chase away her demons.

She would take what she could get, as she had been doing for months now. Tonight he would come to her again. He would bury his cock into her cunt to forget about the bushy haired witch that only wanted Draco. And she would let him. And then tomorrow morning she would awake to a cold and empty bed. He never stayed. Only his scent would remain and she would bury her nose in the extra pillow to inhale it: Leather and spearmint, with a mix of broom oil and dirt; he smelled of outside.

Pansy walked over to the group, her eyes and resting on the redhead, smirking at him knowingly. He flushed and dropped his gaze not wanting to admit that he fucked her most nights. Always displaying his normal aggressive attitude towards her.

"Parkinson. Still the sloshed tramp." His voice was scathing as his eyes pointedly eyed her short skirt and very low decolletage.

Pansy tilted her head as if thinking, "Weasley. Still ogling my tits?"

His flush returned as he resumed his conversation with boy wonder and the weaselette. Pansy let a waiter refill her glass and resumed watching Weasley. He was her favourite object; had been since the fifth year.

PPRW

"Just – don't say anything." Ron quietened her before she had even opened her mouth halfway to speak. She snapped her mouth closed again and instead watched him stalking across the floor to grab her shirt and harshly pull it over her head.

Not one to waste the opportunity she gripped his button up shirt lapels and ripped it open to push off his wide shoulders. His big calloused hand then ripped her bra off harshly before he planted his mouth on hers. The kiss was hard and merciless: his breath somewhere between spearmint and firewiskey. She relished it as she pushed her tongue into his mouth to battle his boldly. Ron groaned and she felt his hands unzip her short skirt to let it pool at her feet.