Chapter 2

Blair's P.O.V

Ring!! Ring!! Ringgg!!

The last bell of the day finally rang, and I couldn't be happier. That's until John and his friends decided to shove me into the lockers. John is the beta of the pack and also Blake's best friend. He is as tall as Blake with soft, mousey brown hair and lazy as hell with a temper that will send you running for the hills.

He spats. "Well, if it's not the girl who killed her parents," he disgustedly looked at me.

I don't know what it is, but my greatest pet peeved is a liar. And no matter how many times I told them, I didn't kill my parent or the other pack members. They still won't believe me.

So instead of saying anything, I stay where I am on the floor, pretending to cry, hoping they will leave me alone. But I knew with my luck that is impossible.

"She's such a baby," John grumbled and stooped down to my level, reaching for my neck as he pulls me forward before pushing me back, slamming my head against the locker.

I groan, feeling wetness behind my head as my vision starts to blur. Damn, why did he slam me that hard?

"That's what she deserves for causing the rogue to attack us," Cindy sneered in my direction then flip her bleach blonde hair before she smirked, approaching him like a predator does its prey. She wore a short, and I mean short skirt, a little shorter and you would see her - well you know. But John doesn't seem to mine as he is looking right there.

Gross.

She is always a bitch to me. I have no idea what I had done to her, causing her to hate me like that. Since we were small, we were good friends, but ever since that attack, everything has changed. I looked at her through blur vision noticing how much she changed from the little girl I knew who grew up in pigtails.

"Come on, guys, let's go, we have a pack meeting," Tom reminded everyone.

Tom is such a great friend, a couple of days after the attack, some of the pack members who I used to be friends with, beat me up so bad I couldn't move. I wasn't long after my shift. With blurred vision, I notice someone approaching me with a blurred vision, and I was scared that I was going to be beaten again and started to inch away. But as he got closer, he said,

"shh, everything is gonna be alright," and I did. Because after 15 minutes, my body was completely healed. And I turned to thank him and saw a boy with disheveled hair and oversize cloth watching me in confusion. So after a couple of seconds, he asked a lot of questions which I answered, and ever since that day he kept everything a secret and we became best of friends.

"Your right, let's go. We don't need to waste more time on a no-good person," John scoffed, and they all left.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding when they were no longer in sight. I place my hand on the ground as I push my body off the floor and dusted off myself.

With a slumped shoulder, I grabbed my bag that fell on the floor when I shove and left school. It usually takes 15 minutes to walk from school to the packhouse, but I got there in five minuted using my speed.

When I arrive, I drop my bag beside the kitchen counter and started to prepare dinner just as Blake and others walk in as he said, "Yeah, rogues are forming a pack, and they're planning on attacking other pack and claiming it for them,"

"Dammit, that means we have to wake up early to train," John grumbles as everyone laughs, knowing how lazy he is.

"I heard a rumor that they are looking for a hybrid. Is it true," Jack asked Blake.

He sighed, "Yeah, it's true,"

"I heard the hybrid is half werewolf and something else, but no one knows what," John lean in as if whispering a secret before discreetly looking at me.

They're all were talking low so that no human could hear. But since I'm a werewolf just like them, I could hear every word loud and clear—their just fools for underestimating someone that hasn't shifted and assuming their human.

I hate all of them so much, and I can't wait to leave on the night of my 16 birthday. But, I am mainly leaving because the Moon Goddess assign a mission to me. While I strain the pasta, I could recall the dream like it was yesterday.

"My child," said a voice, pulling my attention away from the majestic waterfall that glistens before me in the moonlight.

"Who's there? Show yourself," I shouted as I heard my voice echo back to me.

"There's no reason to be afraid, my child," a lady said, appearing before in a white grown. She has a staff in her hand with a crescent moon tattooed to her forehead.

I kneel right away when I realize only the Moon Goddess has a tattoo like that. In every book and picture that I have read or seen, they always mention that crescent moon tattoo on the middle on her forehead.

"No need to bow my child," she said as I stand up, "I am your mother, and I have placed you in Hailey's womb to be born to carry out a special mission. The leader of the rogue is planning to destroy both the human race and werewolf. You must leave your pack on your 16 birthday and go to the other pack and train and become stronger. You will know what to do, after all, Alpha blood runs through your vein, and you must learn to cover your scent, so no one knows who you are," she finished.

After she had talked to me that day, I have been training to become stronger to prepare for what is ahead.

Just as everyone appears in the dining hall, I finished making dinner. I dismiss my self as I left and went to my room and lay in bed while I wait for midnight to come so I can go and take a run.