Chapter 4

Blair's P.O.V.

I smiled. Finally, I'm sixteen.

Today is going to be different. Before I knew it, I was in the school's hallway with students shoving me all over, glaring dagger at me.

It is because I didn't make breakfast this morning.

I groan and slip my bag off of my shoulder when I appear before my locker. I opened it and took my history book out before putting my bag inside.

When I got to my class, I took a seat in the back like always. Today we're learning about the Civil Wars. I kept zoning you, because honestly, when are we going to use this information for anything.

My stomach grumbles just as I smell the most amazing thing ever. It's of chocolate and strawberry, my favorite. Unconsciously, my feet move in the direction. I close my eyes and tilted my head up, inhaling the smell, even more, when I came to a stop.

As I open my eyes, I couldn't believe it. Caught off guard, I stare into forest green eyes, watching me in disbelief.

"Mate, mate, mate," my wolf said.

With jaw sets, I turn around and immediately walk out of the cafeteria. Upon turning left, I was pushed against the wall by hands that now sends waves of electricity through me.

Blake sneers. "I can't believe the Moon Goddess gave me apathetic, no good human for a mate,"

When he said those words, something cracks inside me, and it was my heart. I shouldn't be feeling this way. After all, I didn't want a mate. Unable to keep my emotions at bay, I blink my eyes repeatedly, trying to keep the tears from falling.

Blake spat. "I Blake Grayson, soon to be Alpha rejects you Blair Rosewood as my mate and future Luna," looking anywhere else but me.

With a quivering voice, I said. "I don't care."

Caught off guard, he jumped back. His once strayed eyes now on me.

What did he think I was going to do? Beg him to take me and make me Luna, as if. I can't wait to get out of here and spread my wings, not literally.

"I, Blair Rosewood," why does it hurt so much, "accept your rejection, Blake Grayson."

With a clenched fist, I try to keep my emotions inside me at bay. Unable to be in his presence anymore, I walked past him. But before I could reach a foot away, my hands were grabbed.

I bit my lips to prevent a sigh from escaping at the way his touch still affects me. He swiftly turns me around, pulling me closer to his body. As our eyes lock, I understand his bipolar behavior now.

I continue watching his eyes changing color as his wolf tried to take control.

"So beautiful," he whispered and gently stroke my cheek. I smile slightly, looking down as I feel my cheek burning. He then places his hand under my chin and guides my face toward his.

He isn't going to do what I think.