Part 5 - My Mate

Blake P.O.V

I ain't gon' be cooking all day, I ain't your mama

I ain't gon' do your laundry, I ain't your mama

I ain't your mama, boy, I ain't your mama

Ugh, stupid alarm clock.

I definitely need to change that song.

I removed the sheets draped over me and swung my leg, placing them on the cold floor. Stretching, I stood up and walked to the bathroom.

Once I got out of the shower, I got dressed and went downstairs.

"Well, who piss in your cereal this morning?" I asked, passing Jack on the way to the kitchen. At the same time, he growls, his stomach cries out, and he storms away.

I shrugged and made my way to the kitchen. While walking, I notice everyone seems to be having smokes coming out of their ears. And I couldn't be more confused as to what the hell happened.

Red in the face, I stood in front of the kitchen. Understanding why all my friends were pissed off. Grabbing my keys, I stormed out of the house, slamming the door shut. I jumped into my car, started the engine, and drove off.

I shut my car door and swirled my keys around my finger, walking to where my friends and I would meet.

John hissed. "Can you believe that bitch didn't make us breakfast this morning?"

"She's gonna get it when we see her," Alec huffed.

The bell rings signaling, the start of our first class of the day. We all said bye and left. As soon as I got to mine, I went to a seat at the back, relaxing as I ignore the teacher in front.

When lunch rolls in, I realized that I zoned out in all my morning classes, which is not good. Because mom said she would ground me the next time, I fail one of my classes. And for me, that means no party.

Maybe I should get a tutor. After all, there are so many beautiful creatures here.

I think I like that idea.

"You have a girlfriend, blockhead," my wolf said.

I grumbled. "Right,"

I felt something stirring inside me when I sat down with my friends as I smell the most intoxicating scent I have ever smelt.

Unable to control myself, I scan the cafeteria looking for the source. It was as the smell was getting closer and closer.

My eyes darted to the door of the cafeteria just as it open.

"Mate, mate, mate," my wolf said.

I groan. "Would you shut up?"

Focusing on the door again, I felt my mood damper once I knew who she was.

How can the Moon Goddess pair me with someone so pathetic?

Before I could say a word, she quickly turned around and ran out of the cafeteria.

Maybe she couldn't believe she got a handsome mate like me?

My wolf mumbled. "Yeah, I don't think so,"

"Who asked you?"

I stood up from the table, "I'll see you guys later," and left following after her.

As soon as I was by the door and out of sight from my friends, I sprinted after her.

"Where do you think you're going?" I grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her against the wall.

My hold loosens on her slightly as she grunts in pain from the impact.

Gathering back my thoughts, I spoke. "I can't believe the Moon Goddess gave me such a pathetic, useless, good for nothing human for a mate."

"Don't say that about mate," my wolf said.

"She is so beautiful, and she will make a great luna."

"I, Blake Grayson soon-to-be alpha reject you Blair Rosewood as my mate and future Luna,"

"Why would you do that?" He howls.

He growls. "Are you ignoring me?"

I sneered. "She is just a pathetic human, and she is not strong enough to be Luna and protect the pack,"

"It is for the good of the pack, Jake. And would you stop ranting about your mate?"

Great, now he's ignoring me.

She shouted, bringing my attention back to her. "I don't care,"

My grip on her loosens as I took a step back as if being burned. With wide eyes, I stood her waiting for her to beg me to accept her, but she never did.

I kept watching as she blinks her eyes repeatedly, trying to keep the tear at bay.

Clearing her throat, she said, "I, Blair Rosewood, accept your rejection, Blake Grayson,"

I could feel my wolf fighting for control and begging me to apologize and accept our mate. However, the next minute, I felt him, took full control over my body.

And what Jake did next left me completely speechless.

He kissed her!

I repeat, he freaking kissed her!

When she recovered from the fact that I was actually kissing her, she responded to me.

And boy, oh boy, do I like the way her lips feel against mine.

We humans can feel everything our wolf does when they take over our bodies. It's a little weird, and I don't know how that's possible, so don't ask me.

My hand travels down her waist as her teeth gently graze against my lips. She let out a gasp as my hold tightens on her while I took the opportunity to slip my tongue in her mouth.

Our gentle kiss soon became hungry. Our tongue brushing against each other, our teeth grazing.

When we both pulled away, I didn't stop there. Instead, I trail hot kisses down her slender neck. As soon as I found the spot where mates were supposed to mark each other, I suck on it as she lets out a breathless moan.

And let's just say, little Blake is getting very excited.

Before I even knew what was happening, she left while I stood here, panting like a dog or, in this case, a wolf.