The Day!

Squaishey's POV

I decided to order a taco salad. I loved tacos, expecially with honey mustard. (Not my preference)

I sit there politely as the others order and I think of my love for Stamps. My heart continues to melt as Stamps taps me. I look at him and he says

" How is your night?"

I can tell by the shakiness in his voice he was scared maybe even petrified as I see him look at me with wonder in his eyes.

I reply with a simple okay. And watch as his face turns softer into a smile.

"Good!" He responds in a quite more confident tone.

***Time skip***

The food was great and everyone was having a good time. We ended up leaving at 8:03pm with our leftover food.

Stamps payed for the meal and we all walked out of the resturant. As we are walking Stamps snakes his hand into mine and I squeeze his hand in a loving way.

We reach the car and all get in 1 by 1. Thinking we are going home we actually go the opposite direction.

I give a questioning look to Stamps and he smiles, everyone in the back excited. I sit there in my seat with confusion until we pull into the cinema.

Romatic

I thought as we got out of the car. I look over at the movies playing tonight and saw 3 things.

Zootopia

The lion king

The power puff girls movies

Without even looking at the selection, the others keep walking into the building not paying any mind to the movies.

Stamps goes up to the front desk and buys tickets to The lion king.

He gets back from the counter and hands us all the tickets. We walk down the hall into the movie room.

We sit down, and I look around and see that we are the only ones in here.

All sitting comforting the movie starts.

*** time skip * * *

The movie was done and yes I did cry. I wipe off my tears and Stamps looks at me and takes my hand.

He leads me to the stage the movie is shown on.
All the others in the first row. And then Stamps gets down on one knee.

My tear stained face becomes filled with tears. I look at his face and remember why he was so scared, why he was so happy.

He then said very sweetly.

"Squaishey, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me"

When I couldn't respond because of  the tears he adds in.

"We've been through life and death and I want it to stay like this forever."

After a few seconds I manager to squeak...

That's it cliffhanger!