Chapter 3

I wake up, still half asleep, but in a slight panic. I'm dragged out of my dreams by the sound of our doorbell ringing. Stretching and yawning, I slide on a dressing gown and head downstairs to answer the door, inevitably a parcel delivery, or someone trying to sell something stupid.

Trudging through the hallway, I check the time on my phone: 12:15 - I was asleep for a while! I unbolt the door and open it a crack, gasping as I make the realization of who's on the other side. Smiling back at me, armed with a tub of ice-cream and a pile of DVDs is none other than..... ETHAN DOLAN!!!!!

I feel my heart rate increasing rapidly as Ethan bares a grin, and raises an eyebrow at me expectantly

'E-Ethan... hi' I manage, blushing even at those few words

'Yo!' he grins back, eagerly 'how you feeling?'

I nod slightly and decide that now's the time to smile back

 'umm... a little better I guess, thanks. How's your face?'  the words get stuck at the back of my throat as I remember that this is Ethan Dolan and nothing could ever be wrong with his face because it's the literal definition of perfect. Ethan chuckles to himself, before replying,

'it's been better I guess... can I come in? I bought comfort food and activities!' he adds, gesturing his head towards his full arms. I open the door wider and welcome him inside, bracing myself before asking him the question on my lips. Ethan takes his shoes off and, yet again, raises his eyebrow expectantly, when I finally pluck up the courage.

' Hey Ethan...' I trail off slightly, but then decide to go on 'how exactly did you.. you know... get my address?' A mysterious look crosses Ethan's face, followed by the simple words,

'I have my ways'. My heart flutters at his subtle wink ;)

As we make our way up the stairs to my room, another question crosses my mind, but manages to stay behind my lips....

WHY IS ETHAN DOLAN AT MY HOUSE?!?!?!?!??