•Three•

Please Comment And Vote~
---
"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Yoongi shouted.

Don't worry.

He just rage quit.

Since I won against him in a video game once again.

It's been about a week since Yoongi and I have started to hang out.

Nothing much happened between us.

And...

He hadn't murdered anyone within the week.

"I think it's about time." Yoongi said all of a sudden, looking at his watch.

"About time to what?" I asked, looking at him while setting down the remote control.

"I-I can't hold it in." He grabbed his knife that was on his table, "I've gotta go kill someone."

"Yah. Hyung, please don't." I begged.

That's right.

I'd be the one to stop him each day this week.

Everyday I hung out with him, I'd try to stop him from his urges.

I grabbed his knife, the right way this time, and put it back, "Please... just don't."

"Do what you've done to stop me each time." Yoongi said to me, stepping closer.

I nodded, "Fine. But you know I don't feel right for it." I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my lips on his.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around my waist and depended the kiss, pushing me a bit against the wall.

My arms unwrapped around him so I could catch myself from falling as I gripped onto the wall as best as I could.

A moment later, Yoongi pulled away, "Thanks. That stopped my urge to kill."

I smiled, "Good."

~

The very next day, I went to a job interview. I had to text Yoongi and tell him that though.

That meant, I couldn't see him today. Or stop him. I hoped nothing would happen.

"So what makes you good for this job?" Mr. Lee asked me during the interview.

"Well, I can dance. And I can recruit dancers. And I'm really good at convincing people." I told him, thinking about how I kept convincing Yoongi not to kill.

"You okay? Are you hot? Your cheeks are red."

Shit. I'm blushing now.

"I'm fine, thank you."

After the interview, Mr.Lee shook my hand, "You've got the job, start Monday please."

I smiled widely, "Really?! Thank you so much." I bowed then left.

While walking home, a notification popped up on my phone.

Yoongi<3myemotionkiller: Im sorry. Can I stay at your house today?

I answered him, telling him sure but got very confused on why he had said sorry.

When I had gotten home, Yoongi had texted me and told me he was almost here. That's when another notification popped up. A notification from Namjoon, he worked for the news.

Namjoonie hyung: Another murder by Min Yoongi. Please call the police if you see him.

Then another one popped up from Hoseok and Taehyung who both worked for the police.

Hobie hyung: Min Yoongi commuted another murder. Call me if you see him.

Taetae: please call me if you see Yoongi.

I started to panic, Yoongi was on the way here but I didn't want to give him to the police.

A knock on the door was heard and I rushed to answer it.

There stood Min Yoongi, a knife in his hand with blood on it. Blood was also on his hands.

"Hyung..." my eyes started to tear up, "Why...?"

"I couldn't help it." He said, out of breath, sweating with wet hair, "The cops are after me and they are waiting at the warehouse, expecting me to be there. I can't go back there for now."

"Who did you kill?" I asked, bringing him in and leading him to the bathroom so he could shower.

"Someone named Chaeyeon." Yoongi shrugged, "That's all I know."

"Yoongi!" I whined, "Stop murdering!"

"I can't help it! I want to... but I just... I just... I've got to." Yoongi sighed, starting to undress.

"Just take the shower and stay here, don't leave." I ordered.

I walked to the living room, taking out my phone and face timing all three people who asked me to call them.

Hesitating on telling them where Yoongi was.

---
Please Comment And Vote~