•Six•

Please Comment And Vote~ I'm a demiboy, don't fight me about it.
---
"Yoongi?! Yoongi! Where are you?" I ran out of the house. Yoongi had left this morning without me knowing where he was going.

What if he was plotting on murdering someone?

As I ran around the town, probably looking like a lunatic, someone tapped on my shoulder.

I jumped and turned around, it was Yoongi.

Holding flowers.

Clean and tidy. Well, he had his mask and hoodie on, though.

"Where were you?" I scolded.

"I left to get you this. I swear I didn't hurt anyone. People just gave me looks for wearing a mask and hoodie when it's not even cold outside." He handed me the flowers.

I looked at the flowers, they were daisies. I gave him a smile and bought him into a hug, "Thanks hyung, they're beautiful."

"Great. Now... can you not go to work today? I want you home, Jimin. I love you..." Yoongi said, hugging me a bit tightly.

"Hyung, you know I like you too, but I have to go." I pulled out of the hug, "Go home and be careful. I'll be there is about seven hours from now."

Yoongi sighed, "Fine."

After that, I kissed his cheek then ran off towards my job with the flowers in my hand.

~

"Apparently there was another murder." A co worker of mine whispered to another co worker.

"Seriously? It's been a couple days since the last one, I wonder what happened."

I lowered my head, I really needed to get home.

~

When I got home, the house was very empty.

"Yoongi?!" I looked around. He wasn't anywhere.

It had been a few hours since the murder, Yoongi should've been back.

At that time, I decided to go to the abandoned warehouse. Maybe he went back there.

He wasn't.

Where was he...?

~

Days and days passed, then weeks.

It had been three weeks since I last saw my boyfriend...

I miss him.

I want him...

I love him...

Why couldn't I tell him?

Keeping up with the news didn't help, he wasn't on it at all during the three weeks.

"I can't believe you kept Yoongi in your home. And it's not like Hoseok or Taehyung can arrest you because you're not helping him out anymore." Jungkook said as him and Jin were eating dinner with me.

"Yeah... I know..." I said.

"Jimin, don't be depressed... he'l probably be back soon."

"Let's turn in the television to get him off your mind." Jungkook picked up the remote and turned on the television which we could see from my dining room.

It was the news.

On the screen was Yoongi's name.

"Wait! Don't change the channel!" I took the remote away from Jungkook.

"Min Yoongi was caught by the police three weeks ago. He has now been arrested and is heading to the Seoul prison. Yoongi was pleaded guilty in court and will be spending life in prison. The murders from him will stop. He has said there were no accomplices or witnesses.-"

I shut off the television, "He didn't mention me..."

"Isn't that a good thing?" Jin asked.

Without realizing, tears feel down my cheeks, "No. I want to be in prison with him. I want to be with him."

---
Please Comment And Vote~