•Final•

Please Comment And Vote~
---

A week had passed.

I was pacing around Yoongi's hospital room because I was afraid of the result.

"Jimin, come calm down and kiss me."

"I've already kissed you like ten times today not to mention the thing we fucking did last night." I snapped.

"Woah, sorry. But I'm trying to calm you down-"

"That shit only calms you down from your murder spree shit. I love kissing you but I'm too nervous now." I said, continuing to pace.

The doctor came in with a smile, "Bad news."

I stopped and my eyes widened, "What?"

"Oh, sorry to worry you. I can see you both look surprised. I meant bad news. Like there's been another murder but we looked through the security cameras and the bad news is I saw what happened last night. But the good news is, I know it wasn't Yoongi and that he has improved greatly."

A blush crossed my face and I could see Yoongi trying to hide his smirk in the corner of my eye.

"Yeah... Uhm... next time warn us if you're going to do that." The doctor cleared his throat, "Yoongi is free now. But the officer has commanded to have him take depression pills every day and you, Jimin, must tell your two cop buddies where he is every day."

I nodded, "Yes, sir."

"Great, you can get discharged today." The doctor smiled.

~

"It's been a while since I've been here." Yoongi said as we walked into my house and he had his arm wrapped around me.

"Yeah, I'm glad your back." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I'm glad I'm back too. I promise I'll never murder again and I'll never leave you again."

---The End---
There y'all go. Sorry I ended it so quickly. I have finals this week and need to focus. Anyway, I'll start my new Yoonmin fanfic either today, this week, or after school ends. It ends this Friday.
Please Comment And Vote~