Chapter 8

Carson's PoV

The last couple days I actually have been having fun spending time with Mason he isn't such a bad guy after all. I even got him to change his player ways.

I actually like living with the guy too he really funny and sweet. Like every night before we go to bed we always go on a run or walk to the lake on the edge of the pack's land in our wolf forms. And I got to say it's very enjoyable.

But I am scared. I'm scared he going to find out my real past that no one ever knows about, and it will always be out there to haunt me becasue of a stupid teenage mistake with rogues. And Once they know I'm an Alpha's mate they will come back forme and there will be hell to pay.

I'm also scared of mating I have less than two days till my heat starts. I don't want to be in pain, but I still don't trust Mason yet. But one thing for sure if I will know when the time comes.

Right now me and him are just standing on the front porch of the pack house. You can hear all he birds chirping, the creek water running down stream, and the gentle breeze of summer.

We are sitting on the porch swing neither one of us saying a word. And I have my body curled up next to his while his warm arm is around me. Unexpectedely he leans down and kisses my temple. I look up at hime and he is just smiling down at me. I smile back up to him.

Then I sit up and straddle him, and just look him into the eyes. All I see is lust and want for me, but something else that I just can't put my finger on. All of sudden he crashes his lips to mine.

He then grabs my waist to make us noth comfortable while he runs his hands up and down my sides. It feels so good the way he touches me and it leaves tingles and shocks everywhere he touches. The way our lips molded together was so sensual and undescribable. I let my own hands travel on tehir own accord and I put them on his hot abs and trace inbetween them counting them in my head.

He has a 6-pack! This man is so sexy. He lets out a low groan when my hands go down lower. "You are such a tease" he whispers. I just smirk into the kiss and out my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. He then licked my lips asking for entrance but I denied. He then squeezed my ass which I let out a gasp which he took full advantage of and quickly put his tongue in my mouth deepening the kiss whcih made me moan into his mouth.

Then out of now where I feel a vibration and realize someone was calling one of us. He groans and reluctantly pulling away and I just giigle while he glares at his phone while it rings. He then answers.

"What do you want!?" He says with annoyance that makes me giggles. He then sighs 'Alright I will be there in 5." and hangs up.

"Who was that?" I ask. "Your brother, we just have to discuss some pack business I forgot about, so I will have to meet uo with my dad and your brother." he says frustrated.

"oh ok well don;t get too stressed out and I will see you later for our run okay?" I say to cheer him up hopefully.

"I really don't want to leave, and just finish where we left off." He smirks.

"I bet you would like that wouldn't you?" I smirk, and then give him a peck on the cheek and go into the house. But before I could do that he grabs my wrist and forcefully puts his lips on mine then oulls back. "See ya later babe" He winks and smirks then walks off.

I could get use to this I though to myself. 

One thing that I know for sure is that I'm falling hard for him and fast. 

***********************************

THATS THE END OF CHAPTER 8!!!!

SO VOTE AND COMMENT!!

XO Sabrie