Chapter 14

Carson PoV

Last night was amazing! 

We fianlly finished the mating process. 

He was so gentle and it was perfect. 

Right now we are just laying together in bed with my head on his chest and our hands and legs entertwined. 

He kissed my ontop of the head and got up. He then proceeded to put his boxers on.

"Where you going babe?" I ask smiling.

"Sorry I have to go and do some pack business but I will be back as soon as possible.'' he said.

"But I don't want you to leave." I said grabbing onto his hand and pulling him back onto the bed kissiing him. He pulled back and smiled.

"Aren't you tired? I didn't know you had that much stamina. We went 6 rounds last night." He said smirking.

"Shut up" I said blushing.

"I guess we just won't do it no more if you're complaing."I said smirking and running off to the bathroom. Before I reached the bathroom, he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. 

"Don't you ever tease me again like that." he growled sexily. I just smiled back. He then got up off me.

"But I really do got to go. I will see you again soon enough.'' He said but I swear Heard him say something else under his breath. 

After he left I slept for 2 more hours, becasue I was tired. I then went to the kitchen and ate some breakfast. It was a beautiful day today so I decided to go for a walk. I went back our bedroom. I then put on a white sundress with a jean jacket since it was fall, I then paired it with brown cowboy boots. I just let my hair down into its natural waves and put some mascara on.

I went outside and headed for some of the four-wheeler paths or the paths we take on our full moon runs. But that's just a myth we can shift anytime we want. We just have a full moon run so the pack can get together and bond we also have a bon fire. 

But I figured I can get to my brothers house by walking since it wasn't to far away and I haven't saw him in awhile. So started to head that way. My boots crunching against the leaves. But then I heard a twig breaking that wasn't mine so I turend around but nothing. So I just kept on walking I then spotted my brother's house. Then the wind came and I got a whiff of a scent that I didn't recognize. I started to sprint towards the house. 

Right before I got to my brothers drive ways a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and then a cloth came up to my nose and outh and I started to feel very sleepy.

That last words I heard was Mason.

And how much I love him.

********************************

That's the end of Chapter 14!!

VOTE & COMMENT

XOSsbrie